• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. Now I have to endure the idiot State fans crowing about this shit at my office. They're a bunch of morons.

Tell them STFU, empty the wastebasket, and get the hell out of your office.

Go Blue!!!!

As much as I dislike Tom Sleazo I like the way his team plays. I'm getting a little tired of the whole down and out Detroit thing though. CBS wants me to believe that Michigan St. winning the tournament will make up for decades of corporate arrogance and bad decisions.

As much as I dislike Tom Sleazo I like the way his team plays. I'm getting a little tired of the whole down and out Detroit thing though. CBS wants me to believe that Michigan St. winning the tournament will make up for decades of corporate arrogance and bad decisions.

You somehow managed not to talk shit about the NE Patriots in this post.

Tell ya what, I'll drop you off in Cass corridor and then I'll listen to you bad mouth Detroit.

I was with you until "corporate arrogance and bad decisions."

Substitute "political corruption and white flight" and maybe you'd have something.

I was with you until "corporate arrogance and bad decisions."

Substitute "political corruption and white flight" and maybe you'd have something.

You could add "extraordinarily bad driving" to that list this morning. Its a lot like bumper cars out there. The game is at 9:20 or so, so if you're going to the game, start driving now. :pray

I admire Roy Williams and his amazing coaching and recruiting skills. And I admire Tyler Hansborough. Great, great college player.

But...

they annoy me and I don't want to hear ESPN gush about them for eternity.

Izzo has gotten his team to play an amazingly tough brand of basketball. I think his team will bother Carolina's offense and it WILL be a close game. Hopefully Lucas or someone in green hits a big shot at the end.

I admire Roy Williams and his amazing coaching and recruiting skills. And I admire Tyler Hansborough. Great, great college player.

But...

they annoy me and I don't want to hear ESPN gush about them for eternity.

Izzo has gotten his team to play an amazingly tough brand of basketball. I think his team will bother Carolina's offense and it WILL be a close game. Hopefully Lucas or someone in green hits a big shot at the end.

I would love little more than seeing Tyler Hansborough cry.

Larry Bird...great player but Goddamn he's ugly.