• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought for sure i had vcu in one of my brackets and i was getting really into it, and was really bummed when they didn't pull it off. then i looked at the bracket i had made, and i had UCLA winning. so that turned out for the best.

hell of a game, though!

Clemson had no one that could guard Manny Harris. That's really all the game came down to.

Hail!

Well that and Clemson's 3 point shot percentage was something like 20%. Last night was probably the only time I've ever pulled for Michigan and hope to never again. :lol

Clemson had no one that could guard Manny Harris sink a shot in the first half. That's really all the game came down to.

Fixed.

Seriously, I have never seen so many close-range shots missed by an otherwise competent team.

I picked Clemson in the pool, but of course I'm happy to see the Blue get the win. :thumbup

too bad they could not pull it off...would have been great.

Sure would have been. That was one of the few games I lost yesterday--VCU was my Cinderella pick for the day.

In other news, my wife had picked Illinois to win her whole bracket... :unsure

26 of 32 in round 1... so far, so good. Tied for first place.

No, I didn't have Cleveland State over Wake. I did have AZ over the Utes, and Wisconsin over Half-Ass U. The Siena / OSU game was great. Morehead was right in it for a half vs Louisville, but it seems that several of the Cinderella's have looked good for the first 20 minutes this year.