• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they zombified? And made it to the cave and then dezombified? And then decomposed.

Now that's just plain daft. You are just making shit up now! :lol

After reading the synopsis of The Invention of Morel, I can some really interesting possibilites that could tie into the story of our heroes. I like the comment about Jacob and the other guy being avatars of some greater biengs.

If Locke is really Deady McDirtnap, then his doppleganger must be an avatar because he has the memories of the dead Locke. But what will happen to the essence of the being that occupied the physical body known as Jacob? Better watch out Frank...

After reading the synopsis of The Invention of Morel, I can some really interesting possibilites that could tie into the story of our heroes. I like the comment about Jacob and the other guy being avatars of some greater biengs.

If Locke is really Deady McDirtnap, then his doppleganger must be an avatar because he has the memories of the dead Locke. But what will happen to the essence of the being that occupied the physical body known as Jacob? Better watch out Frank...

I think I've read the following:

# 1.3 Animal Farm

# 1.6 Bluebeard

# 1.12 Catch-22

# 1.16 The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger

# 1.17 The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands

# 1.19 The Epic of Gilgamesh

# 1.20 Everything That Rises Must Converge

# 1.22 Grimm's Fairy Tales

# 1.24 Heart of Darkness

# 1.29 The Invention of Morel

# 1.34 Lancelot

# 1.37 Lord of the Flies

# 1.39 Moby Dick

# 1.44 Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

# 1.45 The Odyssey

# 1.46 Of Mice and Men

# 1.47 On the Road

# 1.51 The Outsiders

# 1.52 Pearl, The

# 1.55 Stranger in a Strange Land

# 1.56 The Shape of Things to Come

# 1.59 Slaughterhouse-Five

# 1.60 Stand, The

# 1.64 A Tale of Two Cities

# 1.65 The Third Policeman

# 1.67 To Kill a Mockingbird

# 1.69 Ulysses

# 1.71 VALIS

# 1.74 A Wrinkle in Time

# 1.3 Animal Farm

# 1.6 Bluebeard

# 1.12 Catch-22

# 1.19 The Epic of Gilgamesh

# 1.20 Everything That Rises Must Converge

# 1.22 Grimm's Fairy Tales

# 1.24 Heart of Darkness

# 1.29 The Invention of Morel

# 1.34 Lancelot

# 1.37 Lord of the Flies

# 1.39 Moby Dick

# 1.44 Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

# 1.45 The Odyssey

# 1.46 Of Mice and Men

# 1.47 On the Road

# 1.51 The Outsiders

# 1.52 Pearl, The

# 1.55 Stranger in a Strange Land

# 1.56 The Shape of Things to Come

# 1.59 Slaughterhouse-Five

# 1.60 Stand, The

# 1.64 A Tale of Two Cities

# 1.65 The Third Policeman

# 1.67 To Kill a Mockingbird

# 1.69 Ulysses

# 1.71 VALIS

# 1.74 A Wrinkle in Time

Not to hijack the thread, but A-Man, what did you think of The Third Policeman? I don't know too many people who've read that book.

Is this sightings of books in Lost?

So I thought of a theory last night that, after further investigation turned out to be bunk, but I wanted to share it anyway. :P

I always thought that Radzinsky looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it, then Boomshanka! It hit me!

Remember Leonard Simms? The guy in the Mental Hospital that kept saying the numbers over and over? The blast made him go crazy!

Look at the pictures:

393px-5x14Radzinsky2.jpg Leonard.jpg

How come no one ever thought of this before?!?!?!

Then I read a little bit and was reminded that "Radzinsky ...worked with Kelvin Inman." then "committed suicide by putting a shotgun in his mouth and firing it"

Or did he..... :shifty

So I thought of a theory last night that, after further investigation turned out to be bunk, but I wanted to share it anyway. :P

I always thought that Radzinsky looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it, then Boomshanka! It hit me!

Remember Leonard Simms? The guy in the Mental Hospital that kept saying the numbers over and over? The blast made him go crazy!

Look at the pictures:

393px-5x14Radzinsky2.jpg Leonard.jpg

How come no one ever thought of this before?!?!?!

Then I read a little bit and was reminded that "Radzinsky ...worked with Kelvin Inman." then "committed suicide by putting a shotgun in his mouth and firing it"

Or did he..... :shifty

Hurley would have recognized him in 1977.

Maybe, maybe not. He was almost 30 years younger and had a different name.

Plus...just a bit of stereotyping here don't ya think. So he's gotta be Radzinsky cause he wears glasses, is poorly shaved and is bald?

:D

Plus...just a bit of stereotyping here don't ya think. So he's gotta be Radzinsky cause he wears glasses, is poorly shaved and is bald?

:D

Well, Radzinsky's a bit of a loose cannon as it is.

That and the fact that Leonard knows the numbers and they have obviously affected him somehow, greatly!

Oh, and they both wear glasses, are poorly shaved and balding.

:stunned

In looking at the timing of things (The Portugese guys seeing the electromagnetic discharge and reporting it to Penny, Penny's boat showing up at the island...), I think that Penny know a LOT more about things that are going on than we have been shown.

In looking at the timing of things (The Portugese guys seeing the electromagnetic discharge and reporting it to Penny, Penny's boat showing up at the island...), I think that Penny know a LOT more about things that are going on than we have been shown.

Notpennysboat.jpg

I was thinking along the same lines. Just a coincidence that Widmore's daughter ends up in love with the one person who can change time? I was wondering at just how convenient it was that Penny's boat showed up within hours of the helicopter crash.

She is a real sleeper in the Lost good guy/bad guy (or order/chaos, free will/destiny if you please) dance.

So, there's this guy who turns Pop-culture figures into Simpson's characters.

http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/

This week he's doing LOST:

Hurley

http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/2009/05/lost-week-day-1.html

Charlie

http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/2009/05/lost-week-day-2.html

Ben

http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/2009/05/lost-week-day-3.html

Locke

http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/2009/05/lost-week-day-4.html

Can't wait to see tomorrow!