Damn. Locke set himself up. Interesting stuff.

My but we've come a long way from Sawyer shooting the polar bear.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Francis X. Hummel
I'm thinking Locke is going to fail as "leader" just as he has failed at most everything else. Since he isn't the true new leader, I wonder who is?

Jack.

I'm thinking Locke is going to fail as "leader" just as he has failed at most everything else. Since he isn't the true new leader, I wonder who is?

Ive been thinking about this since you posted it and I'm not quite sure I fully agree with it.

But, that being said, I think Hurley is going to play a very imortant part.

:hyper Oh but of course. Didn't they used to joke about a zombie season?

As far as what you said CDM, I totally bought into that LA Times piece about Locke instigating his "leadership". I figure that if he isn't the true new leader, he's gonna burn as the fake one. Plus, what with Alpert beginning to doubt Locke's role as leader, I don't think he's gonna last long. He hasn't really ever succeeded with anything before, so I don't see him doing so now. Unless Jacob doesn't exist and it is all an elaborate plan to put down Ben, etc. I saw something else that said that Locke instigated the belief in "Jacob". He told Richard about him, and it kind of went from there. I'm not sure I buy that though.

I've heard a rumor that through some space-time plot that Leonard Nimoy will be making an appearance on Lost.

You may have gotten your JJ Abrams projects confused, because he guessed starred on Fringe and

**Non Lost Spoiler**

He appears as Spock in the new Star Trek Movie with a crazy space time plot

**End Spoiler**

So I doubt he will be on Lost as well.

Somebody just posted this mind fucker on a bulletin board

Could the reason why Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayid disappeared from Ajira be that... they CEASED TO EXIST?

so what, alive Locke is actually Widmore disguised as Locke? Or someone we've never even met yet? And who's coming?! Every time I think they can't take things any farther, they go ahead and do it. I love this show.

edit: or maybe not Widmore? I kind of missed the first few minutes, which I gather was quite important.

so what, alive Locke is actually Widmore disguised as Locke? Or someone we've never even met yet? And who's coming?! Every time I think they can't take things any farther, they go ahead and do it. I love this show.

edit: or maybe not Widmore? I kind of missed the first few minutes, which I gather was quite important.

VERY VERY VERY important, i'll use spoilers....

basically, the 2 hour finale started with Jacob and some other dude on the beach, with a pirate ship in the distance. Obviously the writers want us to understand that this is discussion is happening WAY before the plane crash, Darma, etc. So Jacob and this mystery black haired dude are having a discussion, and the mystery guy tells Jacob that he will eventually kill him. There is also something about a loophole, which gets mentioned when "Locke" has Ben kill Jacob

So a thought I had.....

Obviously the alive version of Locke is not the Locke we know, he is the mystery guy from the beach. Now assuming this mystery guy has taken over Locke's body, does this mean that he has also been using Christians body? & Alex's body? He seemed to want Jacob dead for unknown reasons, I would not be surprised if he has been using these dead bodies with this "loophole" I mean, zombie Locke and zombie Christian are VERY different than their alive counterparts

How am I supposed to wait until JANUARY?!?!?!? I'm feeling the withdrawal symptoms already.

Was the ship in the opening scene the Black Rock? I keep waiting for that damn boat to come back into the story.

jmacomber - I think you may be onto something...

this may help too

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jacob%27s_enemy

ya, if my assumptions are correct, and you missed the opening scene, the final scene is a bit odd

PS - Jacob is hoT.

Agreed! And... kind. I was stuck on the phone for the first few minutes, so I saw what was going on, but didn't hear any of the dialogue. Will re-watch first thing tomorrow for sure.

By the way, I was really hoping that Ben would come out with some "I've been knowing what's up this whole season" voodoo at the end of the episode. I'm really not fond of this broken, naive follower that he's become (although, kudos to Michael Emerson for the last scene with Jacob, and to the writers for finally giving him some good material again).

That ship had to have been the Black Rock, and I'm thinking that's where Richard came from.