Each scenario involves a group trying to kill Jacob or destroy the energy pocket. I reckon that's why the statue was destroyed (the Black Rock was loaded with explosives...)

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say this every hiatus, but this time I mean it! I am going to watch all of the past episodes this summer!

:shifty

I can't really imagine being able to watch Season 1 now after this season. Don't get me wrong, I love it and there's so much mystery and unknown, but being where we are now, it would be tough to watch for me.

I say this every hiatus, but this time I mean it! I am going to watch all of the past episodes this summer!

:shifty

I know someone who won't watch the episodes when the are on TV. He waits until the season comes out on DVD, and then watches the whole deal that way.

I can't really imagine being able to watch Season 1 now after this season. Don't get me wrong, I love it and there's so much mystery and unknown, but being where we are now, it would be tough to watch for me.

I wouldn't have thought so, but before this season started I had a friend that hadn't seen any. She wanted to start so we watched Sea 1, Ep 1-6.

I went home and watched the next 4 before this season started. A bunch of stuff that I forgot about/hadn't noticed.

To me the question about Christian is, who is he? If Locke wasn't Locke then what about the other re-born on the Island guy?

Did Hawkins know this would happen to Locke if they brought him back?

I was just thinking about this..the fact that the enemy knows that Ben murdered Locke. I'm pretty sure that the enemy is the smoke monster. At least that was my thought throughout the finale...think about it. Christian told Sun and Lapidus to wait for Locke...because he was going to show up again as Locke. In the temple, Locke conveniently disappears while Ben is judged by the smoke monster. Plus he's dressed in black. I dunno, adds up to me

Someone/thing was being imprisoned in the cabin...remember Bram's observation to Ilena that the ash ring was broken. Is the cabin the one that Horace was shown to be building when Locke ran across his ghost/avatar in the jungle?

Locke inadvertantly freed who/whatever was in the cabin, he broke the ash ring. Maybe the smoke monster form was all that was available to the Man in Black while his Ka was imprisoned in the cabin. Unless the smoke monster serves the man in black. I am getting the feeling that Man in Black/Locke are involved in a game of sorts. It is apparent that they cannot harm each other.

And by the way...Josh Holloway's (Sawyer) scene at the end heroically striving to save Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliette) was absolutely wrenching.

I GOT YOU...

If there was a bit more emotional investment by the viewer in their relationship, this would be the most emotional television moment ever.

I LOVE Juliet, and I was very sad when she got sucked into the hole... :ohwell

But at the same time, honestly?!? Phantom chain flew by and wrapped itself around you in such terrible knots that Kate and Sawyer combined couldn't out-match it?

You don't think she's totally EVIL??

She's by no means as attractive as Kate (she's totally old, while Kate is young, sexy, and Canadian). Also she's too much of a head case "oh jeeze, let's get off the sub and stop Jack!" "No wait! You looked at Kate in a way that maybe someone who use to bang someone might look at someone, let's help Jack so we never ever met and I'm still, pretty much, a prisoner of The Others!" "Oh no, I can't get these chains off me!!!" Like seriously lady, seriously.

Yeah, well, it's called television. And yes I am a sucker for that sort of thing; I liked Sawyer and Juliet's relationship.

And if you can believe in time travel, smoke monsters, and dead body possession/cohabitation, what's up with a few chains?

Also, Juliet is WAAAAAAAAY hotter than Kate.

Also, Juliet is WAAAAAAAAY hotter than Kate.

That's the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said on the internet.

But at the same time, honestly?!? Phantom chain flew by and wrapped itself around you in such terrible knots that Kate and Sawyer combined couldn't out-match it?

I think this was course correction by the Universe. Juliette and Sawyer never belonged together.

And I wonder if Miles was correct...the bomb in the well WAS the incident.

I had stopped watching LOST pretty much at the beginning of this season, just because the script was so totally ridiculous what with the island moving forwards, backwards, sidewards and whateverwards in time that I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

Last night though I agreed to watch that summary kind of thing before the last 2 episodes. It only confirmed my theory that the script writers have completely lost track on what they are actually writing, and desperately try to make people believe that it is all part of a bigger plan. Yeah sure. :stunned

Completely agree about Juliette being by far the most beautiful woman in LOST, and she belonged to Sawyer because the hottest guy also deserves the hottest woman. :D

Oh yeah, I'm sure that next season the island is gonna move circlewards in time. :rolleyes

I had stopped watching LOST pretty much at the beginning of this season, just because the script was so totally ridiculous what with the island moving forwards, backwards, sidewards and whateverwards in time that I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

Last night though I agreed to watch that summary kind of thing before the last 2 episodes. It only confirmed my theory that the script writers have completely lost track on what they are actually writing, and desperately try to make people believe that it is all part of a bigger plan. Yeah sure. :stunned

Completely agree about Juliette being by far the most beautiful woman in LOST, and she belonged to Sawyer because the hottest guy also deserves the hottest woman. :D

Oh yeah, I'm sure that next season the island is gonna move circlewards in time. :rolleyes

Perhaps for you. But this season only confirmed for me that everything that has been laid out for us viewers in these first five seasons is there for a specific reason. It is one of the most elaborate and well-constructed television series of all-time.

^^Agreed. This season was great, and over much, much too quickly.

This much of your statement is accurate though... :lol