I've said this in like two other threads already but I will be attending the Toronto show at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, which is a super nice venue so I am pretty damn excited. Also here's to hoping for Loney, Dear opening on some more dates that would make these shows even better!

Hollinger,

It would be cool to meet up with you at the show :) Where are you sitting? I'm in Section B, Row G...seat 8 I think!

I live in DM and am curious about this show. I like his music, but am not familiar enough with it to shell out the $. Hoyt Sherman is a beautiful venue. Saw Lyle Lovett's acoustic trio there many years ago.

Thanks for the info on the venue. I asked a friend about it but he hadn't been there yet either.

If you are able to download torrents, you can get some Andrew Bird music from here. Or you can check out Daytrotter, which is run by some local guys, there are 4 songs on here..I think you can also hear some of his music on his website possibly.

Hope you pick up some of that and enjoy it :) Maybe someone else will have some suggestions as to where you can hear his music.

I've got two tickets to the Minneapolis show, I'm excited!

ditto!

hoping hearing a lot of these new songs live changes my mind a bit (cuz i loved the versions of the 4-5 songs he debuted @ the Guthrie/Cedar shows in December '08)

Sarah and I have tickets for the Lawrence, Kansas show. Liberty Hall is one of my favorite little (1050 including balcony) venues. It's GA and we'll be in the front row.

We're jazzed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...