WILCO April 14, 15 @ Pabst in MKE

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they're kicking off Little 500 week again. They put on a great show here 3 years ago. (Man, has it been that long?) Jeff had some classic stage banter with the crowd. Even referencing a tread here on Via Chicago about rowdy drunk students. Hilarious.

My brother's competing in the Little 500 this year! Can't wait to take him to this show.

Orchestra right row G seats 4 and 2 for Knoxville!!! WHOOT!!!

I'm in with Magazine Called Sunset and Billyman for the Knoxville, Athens and Asheville trifecta. Row F Orch Center for Knoxville and Asheville and Ga's for Athens.

I'm in with Magazine Called Sunset and Billyman for the Knoxville, Athens and Asheville trifecta. Row F Orch Center for Knoxville and Asheville and Ga's for Athens.

Hey! I finally got in for Asheville and got Orc C, Row H, so I'll look for ya.

After going thru that whole ordering process, now I remember why I hate music today so much. I kept checking the box to document my shipping and billing address were the same and it wouldn't accept that. So I ended up putting my address in twice. Geez.

Keep trying. Just snagged OC row G. Not bad. :dancing

See my post above! :dancing What seat numbers are you guys in?

thanks, I've seen the board mentioned here and there, but it's nice to finally join

Since it looks like you are an Asheville local, you may be a good source for food/beer recommendations. Every time I've been to a show in Asheville, I've always tried to make it to Barley's.. Gotta love the 24 taps..

Barley's is an excellent option. Also, Bier Garden, which is almost directly across the street from Thomas Wolfe, is a good option. Many, many different beers. Downtown has tons of options, if anyone has specific questions, I can answer them.

My wife got our Asheville tickets today. I'm not sure what the seats are though. I do remember her saying "AA" though. God, I hope that's up front! If not, I don't care they haven't played A-ville since 2005! It'll be my wife's first Wilco show!

Edit:

Oh no, we got like MZC row MM seat 17. That sorta blows a donkey dong.