WILCO April 14, 15 @ Pabst in MKE

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if MusicToday uses some sort of selector to decide who gets tickets.

I mean, seriously, it seems so random that a ton of us that were there at 10:00:00 weren't even shown the possibility of an open seat.

Whatever.

Possibly.

You could try using proxies and different browsers from the same computer to test the theory. Given IP routing is the matrix with which the program operates.

For instance they flag milwaukee traffic as more important so they get first dibs.

Pulled 2 in Row D for Tuesday

2 in Row R for Wednesday. I wasn't about to get greedy with throwing anything back, I reckon these tickets will go fast. I like the new will call only option too, may eliminate some scalpers, but it kinda of restricts in trying to get better seats in the other pre-sale or public sale.

The only reason I threw tickets back was because I was only going to travel up if I had really great seats. Having the shows during the week is a little hard for me living in Chicago. Pulling 3rd row is worth dealing with the BS to make it up there.

But yes, it was greedy :blush

The only reason I threw tickets back was because I was only going to travel up if I had really great seats. Having the shows during the week is a little hard for me living in Chicago. Pulling 3rd row is worth dealing with the BS to make it up there.

But yes, it was greedy :blush

No, not at all.... I just commend the confidence and balls you have and you were rewarded greatly. Especially with no Chicago shows listed YET, I'd imagine quite a few peeps coming up from the Windy City for these, even on a weekday(s). I didn't know if I wanted to do both, but since I already have tickets in tow.... vacation days here I come. Nothing says vacation like taking a Miller brewery tour during the day, Wilco shows at the Pabst at night.

I got 2 in row c for the 14th and 2 in row d for the second night! So lucky! :rock

That's unreal. Good mojo.

There aren't any bad seats at The Pabst. INTIMATE

ok, so after switching to a different computer, a got a seat in row K for night 2. and that's fine with me

Hey, you're in our row too! You can join in the birthday chorus :lol

No, not at all.... I just commend the confidence and balls you have and you were rewarded greatly. Especially with no Chicago shows listed YET, I'd imagine quite a few peeps coming up from the Windy City for these, even on a weekday(s). I didn't know if I wanted to do both, but since I already have tickets in tow.... vacation days here I come. Nothing says vacation like taking a Lakefront brewery tour during the day, Wilco shows at the Pabst at night.

Fixed that for ya ;)