Top Posters In This Topic

Woah!

You think it sold out fast...

Look at this shit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WILCO-TICKETS-MILWAUKE...:1|293:1|294:50

Hey Mil*town*gir!

I wouldn' buy these

From the Pabst Theater Web Site:

SCALPERS BEWARE! ANY TICKETS FOUND FOR SALE ABOVE THE FACE VALUE WILL BE VOIDED. SERVICE FEES ON REVOKED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.

GO GET EM!

I am looking for two tickets for the April 15th show at the Pabst. I was able to score two the 14th and only one for the 15th. To prevent any marital discord between my wife and I trying to figure out who gets to go, can someone help me out.

From the Pabst Theater Web Site:

SCALPERS BEWARE! ANY TICKETS FOUND FOR SALE ABOVE THE FACE VALUE WILL BE VOIDED. SERVICE FEES ON REVOKED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.

GO GET EM!

how do we narc em out? :usa

I got Pabst tickets, April 14, section 2RC Row F 1-4. Not bad. I'm pretty pumped.

Have you all received your confirmation emails yet? I couldn't print off the page because my computer wasn't hooked up to print. I always get nervous when I don't have the confirmation. But it was taken out of my checking account already...189 bones. They really kill you with those service fees.

Well, what I'm curious about: the theater doesn't know what seats are being sold. As in, if someone posts on E-bay that he is selling a second row ticket, no seat number included, how does the venue know which ticket to void? They cannot just kill that entire row's tickets.

I am from milwaukee and get emails from the pabst selling confiscated tickets. I think its refreshing I can't explain how frustrating it is to fight to get tickets, and not get them and then find leaches/scalpers selling the tickets 5 minutes after the show sells out. Thank you Pabst.

I am from milwaukee and get emails from the pabst selling confiscated tickets. I think its refreshing I can't explain how frustrating it is to fight to get tickets, and not get them and then find leaches/scalpers selling the tickets 5 minutes after the show sells out. Thank you Pabst.

yeah it's nice. And, for out of state sales, they hold the tickets at will call and will only allow the purchaser to pick them up.

I got Pabst tickets, April 14, section 2RC Row F 1-4. Not bad. I'm pretty pumped.

Have you all received your confirmation emails yet? I couldn't print off the page because my computer wasn't hooked up to print. I always get nervous when I don't have the confirmation. But it was taken out of my checking account already...189 bones. They really kill you with those service fees.

nice, i'm right next to you haha

Very refreshing, I wish more venues would do this.

scalpers are what I like to call scum of the earth. I about soiled myself when I found out they were going to be at the pabst, its a wonderful venue the accostics are phenomenal. How could you trade an experience like that for money.

Well, what I'm curious about: the theater doesn't know what seats are being sold. As in, if someone posts on E-bay that he is selling a second row ticket, no seat number included, how does the venue know which ticket to void? They cannot just kill that entire row's tickets.

It certainly isn't easy, and we'll never get EVERY scalped ticket. We do hold out of state purchase for will-call purchase. As for other ways, it's probably best we just let you know we try our best and not divulge any methods/ways/etc.

Ah! I just thought of an easy way to do it (since, in my eyes, the vast majority of the population is not smart enough to do illegal[ish] things). Best of luck nabbing those crazy pricks that want $500+ for these tickets.

I was teaching during the sales, so I begged my sister to go online for me. I wanted two tickets for each night, and today she actually managed to get them--but they are not together. I'm thrilled to have tickets, but a little bummed that my wife has to sit in a different section.

I was teaching during the sales, so I begged my sister to go online for me. I wanted two tickets for each night, and today she actually managed to get them--but they are not together. I'm thrilled to have tickets, but a little bummed that my wife has to sit in a different section.

I'm in the same boat. Does anyone know who's been the pabst if there's a spot by the bar, any standing spots, or anything?

• 2 weeks later...