WILCO April 14, 15 @ Pabst in MKE

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i going to have to park on the street? or will there be somewhere near the venue, like a lot or a garage?

There's a bank on the next block east that opens up their parking ramp for the Pabst's shows. Parking typically runs from $3-$7, I think...

You have to get there rather early to get a spot there, though...

It's always awesome to experience front row or even a few rows back, but once you've done it, I personally prefer to be farther back.

The sound isn't as good when you are that close. Most venue's, the PA main speakers are to the right/left of the stage, so you can't hear the main mix very well (especially the vocals). You can mostly only hear whats coming out of the guitar amplifiers (especially if you are on Nels side of the stage, he cranks his rig pretty loud)

Again, it's awesome to be really close and experience that at least once, but again the sound is much better once you get about 10 rows back or so.

you guys gotta realize that this gorgeous venue caps out at 1345.....in other words, u get tix, u buy 'em...i was contemplating the same thing(forgot who tried to search again after pulling up tix).....but then realized, 2 row S first floor 1LT is nothing to complain about. so advice on tomorrow is to set the page to refresh every 1 sec starting

Hey guys, since I work at the Pabst I wanted to give yall some info. We still have over 500 seats for both nights going on sale tomorrow at noon (Central).

If this is your first time to our venue, can't wait to have you. I would like to echo what someone else said: if you get tickets, please do not release them in hopes of finding something better. The remaining tickets will go quickly and that's the best way to ensure not getting in.

There really isn't a bad seat in the place.

I waffled around too long, but finally decided to get tickets to the Bloomington show. Late night, low money and during the week, but I just couldn't let the guys get this close without seeing them. Looking forward to it now that tickets are purchased!! Not great seats, but oh well. Taking my brother. He's humored me, at best, with my Wilco fanatacism. Maybe seeing them in concert will convert him to a true believer.

Woah!

You think it sold out fast...

Look at this shit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WILCO-TICKETS-MILWAUKE...:1|293:1|294:50

Hey Mil*town*gir!

I wouldn' buy these