• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM LISTENING TO WILLLLCOOOOOOO!!!

Dude I am dying here! I can't listen at work but I sure as shit can when I get home:

puulleezzz

edit-think I got it thnx to Analog man and mpolak21's Bless you both. I LOVE LEAK DAY I'm getting all teary. JOY!

:-) ahhhh ok now I have to figure out how to play .rar files right?

RARs are archive files like ZIPs. You need something to extract the MP3s from it.

I use TUGZip, but there are plenty of others out there.

Guest Hollinger.

maybe we should close this so people will stop posting e-mail addresses in here. It's almost impossible to search for it without finding it at this point, plus the band has it on their website.

maybe we should close this so people will stop posting e-mail addresses in here. It's almost impossible to search for it without finding it at this point, plus the band has it on their website.

I downloaded before I left for work so don't even know if it worked. Hell, at least I can stream it when I get home. I thought I would wait until it came out but there are too many spoilers at this point and I must hear it.

Check Mr. mpolak21's post on the previous page.

WinRAR

Ok so I d/led it. But I think I am stuck on installing it until I can get my IT guys to log in as admin and authorize the install. Grr....I sure hope it is easy to extract the files when I finally figure this out!

If you dig around in Google, you will probably find it on a Mp3 blog somewhere. I didn't bother with a download, as I knew they would stream it soon enough.

There is a direct link to a blog with it up on my post on page 13 as well.

--Mike.