Cause listen, after the fall there will be no more countries

No currencies at all, we're gonna live on our wits

We're gonna throw away survival kits

Trade butterfly-knives for adderall

And that's not all

Ooh-ooh, there will be snacks there will

There will be snacks

There will be snacks

My fiancee attends this synagogue and we have volunteered to help out w/ the event. I'll be working line management and she'll be taking tickets, I believe.

I saw the posters and they're pretty nice. Definitely going to be picking up one or two on Saturday!

Can't wait for this show. We passed up Lolla to attend. Fingers crossed for a little "Pecan Pie!"

In case anyone was wondering, and I'm not sure if anyone was.....there WILL be beer. Just thought I'd let you know!

:lol

now i am really upset about having to miss this.

don't get me started on the snacks. :frusty

dumb old work.

My fiance and I are heading to the show from Virginia Beach. We cut into our honeymoon budget and splurged for the VIP tix. If the event is short on volunteers, we would be happy to help before the show. We get into town late Friday night and have no plans besides the show on Saturday.

My fiancee attends this synagogue and we have volunteered to help out w/ the event. I'll be working line management and she'll be taking tickets, I believe.

I saw the posters and they're pretty nice. Definitely going to be picking up one or two on Saturday!

Can't wait for this show. We passed up Lolla to attend. Fingers crossed for a little "Pecan Pie!"

Getting ready to drive up from Louisville here in a couple of hours. Maybe I'll go over by Lollapalooza and look for a cheap ticket outside. Hope to see some of you tomorrow at a pre-show meetup somewhere, or post-show or both.

I just PM'd you.

My fiance and I are heading to the show from Virginia Beach. We cut into our honeymoon budget and splurged for the VIP tix. If the event is short on volunteers, we would be happy to help before the show. We get into town late Friday night and have no plans besides the show on Saturday.

quote name='HelloNinja' date='06 August 2009 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1249578335' post='1355291']

Heading on plane tomorrow morning. I have absolutely no requests--anything Jeff plays is fine with me! Love the beer and snacks....is it too much to ask for a full bar in a synagogue?

:w00t

I will be partaking of the snacks if not the beer. Since no one took me up on my offer to paint chests I am doing the full body paint. And I will be hollering "Forever Young" from my seat all night. Forewarned is forearmed!