Arrested Development

Well I did it. I finally got around to watching arrested development. I had heard of this show on and off and had always considered it a show I "should probably watch soon". A friend recently allowed me to borrow all 3 seasons. I finished the entire series in about 3 days. And I just finished my second run through it. Absolutely hilarious. Cannot say it enough. Let the quotes fly!

11391335_gal.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favourites:

G.O.B.: Oh, I missed you, Michael!

Michael: All right.

G.O.B.: Or should I say robot.

Michael: What, ’cause’m not crying?

G.O.B.: Maybe you don’t have enough RAM to understand this, Michael, but there’s such a thing as brotherly love.

"Oh, here he comes, John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about ma pa. I'm gonna build me an airport and put ma name on it. Why Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? Well I'm here to tell you that.... Who the f#*k ate my hard boiled eggs!" (Walks off sadly)

I got the honor of being there for the filming of the pilot. I worked for the cruise boat company in Marina Del Rey and helped David Cross go back and forth to the "Here, we're queer, and we want to get married on the Ocean." boat. If I remember right...we filmed that at about 7 in the am.

GOB, John Locke (lost), and Omar (The Wire) are 3 of my favorite television characters of all time. Some of my fav moments are....

- Tobias singing "Amazing Grace" an audition

- "For Brittish Eyes Only!" plot

- When George Michael asks for his recepit for his Quicken gift because, he is not going to return it, he is going to deduct it lol

God bless this show