Now Playing: February, 2010

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41oEUD8dfDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Beach House - Teen Dream

I listened to this album several times today and it's by far the best I've heard this year. Each time I listen, it gets better and better.

w00t music.gif

kind of insane that it leaked the 2nd week of November, but it's still by far my favorite thing this year too (and would have been my #1 last year to be honest). the only thing i've heard so far this year that comes close is the new Besnard Lakes and an album called 'Related' by Gayngs.

51KI0BYQtkL._SL500_AA240_.jpg51SewnAB32L._SL500_AA240_.jpgd027660vu1t.jpg

41ZRTSKl5AL._SL500_AA240_.jpg61gfNti4l1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Bettye LaVette - The Scene of the Crime

Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago

Butterflies - Butterflies

Big Star - #1 Record/Radio City

The Wonder Stuff - Never Loved Elvis

41oEUD8dfDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Beach House - Teen Dream

I listened to this album several times today and it's by far the best I've heard this year. Each time I listen, it gets better and better.

I'm going to second or third this or whatever. Still my favorite of the year so far and just gets better with repeated listenings. Sounds great in headphones.

I'm going to second or third this or whatever. Still my favorite of the year so far and just gets better with repeated listenings. Sounds great in headphones.

I've been hearing nothing but raves. I guess that I'm going to need to check this out.

dawes - north hills

wtf took me so long to get this.

i know right?

funny thing is, i didn't even check out the record until late November myself, even though I saw them open for Langhorne Slim @ the 400 Bar in October. they're really great live too. gonna see them a week from tomorrow with Cory Chisel & Jason Boesel.

i know right?

funny thing is, i didn't even check out the record until late November myself, even though I saw them open for Langhorne Slim @ the 400 Bar in October. they're really great live too. gonna see them a week from tomorrow with Cory Chisel & Jason Boesel.

i want to hang out w/ these musicians in laurel canyon!