Boston webcast @ the Orpheum on April 6th

Me too. The second webcast clinched it for me to pony up $ for shareware. I figure tonight will be a trial run. If it works, bonus, but at least I can get the kinks out and give it another go tomorrow.

The software creates an AIFF file, then converts it into the selected format. Given the expected less-than-stellar quality, I'll save the AIFF but allow it to format in some lossy file. The idea of allowing the software to split tracks based on audio has me a bit unnerved. Here goes nothing.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My software that came with my computer works great, but it Converts the recording to wav. which kinda sucks, considering that the original quality of these webcast is lossy,but that the only format it'll convert to that i know of. I then convert it back to lossy. It's also the only one that works for me without difficulty.

Hmm. This must be the original version of "So Much Wine" that we are hearing? Jeff has covered this in concert.

EDIT: Handsome Family. Gotcha.

I had this one on a mixed CD someone made for me! Something Asha, right?

Brimful of Asha! Here we go!!! w00t! :dancing

anybody else's audio really really really low?

It was for a second and then fixed itself. OMG! OW!!! It just got wicked loud in my headphones!!!