I see that there was a 'drums' section in the 2nd Set -- what was that like? I am assuming the symphony had a percussion section up on stage, in addition to Sipe.

It was, in my recollection, just Jeff Sipe getting off. Really nicely, too. 

A couple guys from Greensky Bluegrass joined in during the third set, too....

The show was being officially filmed  (fliers up and signs inside saying you agree to have your image shared, or whatever) so maybe headed for a release on Warren's label or something.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M. Ward

This was surprisingly great last night. I'm not sure why this guy has not crossed over to a much bigger audience. And Scott McCaughey was there playing bass for him too!

This was the first time I saw M. Ward. I've been a somewhat casual fan for awhile, but I was really impressed with him last night. The songs are catchy, his guitar playing is great, and he has a very appealing voice - what's not to like?

This was surprisingly great last night. I'm not sure why this guy has not crossed over to a much bigger audience. And Scott McCaughey was there playing bass for him too!

This was the first time I saw M. Ward. I've been a somewhat casual fan for awhile, but I was really impressed with him last night. The songs are catchy, his guitar playing is great, and he has a very appealing voice - what's not to like?

I thought the same - saw him in the spring. All good. And Scott McCaughey is a lot of fun to watch. He has a good time up there.

Tonight, Lyle Lovett and His Large Band.

The Last Waltz 40th anniversary celebration -

Midnight Ramble Band with Bob Weir, Dr John, Lucinda Williams, Patty Griffin, Buddy Miller...

Wow that looks real evening!

Heading to the Australian Pink Floyd Band tonight.

Celebrating the bday with Sir Paul..I hear he is going to sing Birthday for me tonight :stunned

Nice Scott McCaughey is fun...glad you enjoyed!

139 row 20

Stop by and say hi! I'll buy you a birthday beer!

I'll try thanks!! out tailgating lot J 16 if you come early

I'll have to take a rain check just got to my seat wowza slow moving!! Enjoy the show thanks for the offer :)

I'll try thanks!! out tailgating lot J 16 if you come early

I'll have to take a rain check just got to my seat wowza slow moving!! Enjoy the show thanks for the offer :)

Wow he put on a hell of a show for your birthday! Fireworks and all! Sorry I didn't get to see you.

Next time!

Sturgill Simpson last Friday - Amazing show with i think the Budos band backing him.

Tragically Hip tonight.   

i may be overcome with sadness,

Wednesday - Doug Paisley at the Cameron

Friday - Luther Wright and Tara Dunphy 

Hopefully the sadness will be dealt with by more live music

Sturgill Simpson last Friday - Amazing show with i think the Budos band backing him.

Tragically Hip tonight.

i may be overcome with sadness,

Wednesday - Doug Paisley at the Cameron

Friday - Luther Wright and Tara Dunphy

Hopefully the sadness will be dealt with by more live music

I'm insanely jealous about the hip show! No shows within 6 hours of me I'm

In NJ. Tried for a Kingston ticket with no luck. I'd spend up to $200 and go by myself if I have to but lowest I see is $400 behind the stage :( enjoy tonight please post a review