bbop Appreciation Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping with a bit of appreciation from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

And the guy Jeff sang directly to, in the front row, is a long time Wilco fan. Later in the show Jeff said that wherever they go, there Paul is. "If we got off the plane in Kuwait it would be like "Hi Paul. Going to Iceland tomorrow?" Paul: "Yup"

I went to about 10 shows in 2004, and I believe I saw Paul at 9 of them. I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the 9/30/04 Burlington, VT show though (correct me if I'm wrong), because that was the only one that I actually posted the set list for.

It was also a treat to have Jeff single him out at that one Pines Theater show in Northampton, Mass.

bbop rules rock.gif

• 9 months later...

I'm so happy to see this thread revived. Sorry Paul!

For several shows we used to refer to Paul as 'First In Line Dude". I'm so happy we've gotten a chance to hang out as of late and I'm really looking forward to our upcoming rendezvous.

Cheers to Wilco for bringing together a lovely communitee of fans! Spending time in "Wilco Camp" is easily as much fun as the shows themselves.

Bbop, JHamm and A-Man are the soul of this place.

Louie B is the conscience.

I'm so happy to see this thread revived. Sorry Paul!

For several shows we used to refer to Paul as 'First In Line Dude". I'm so happy we've gotten a chance to hang out as of late and I'm really looking forward to our upcoming rendezvous.

Reluctant as I am to post again in this thread because it's going to take that much longer to bump it off the front page again, I appreciate the appreciation! :wave

And amsterdam, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you and MT on your home turf again... :cheers

Now stop bumping this thread! :headbonk

Just saw Paul on the teevee, front and left on the Austin City Limits show! (Well, if left is in front of Nels -- it's right looking out from the stage.)

I believe that is called Stage right.

Heavens to murgatroid - I believe you are correct!

snagglepuss.jpg

Every now and then, even a blind squirrel can find a nut.