• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only pertinent info is via that Last.FM link from Kalle. If you dig deep enough, you can get tracklistings with running time (oh my - in southern belle accent with sarcasm).

It looks like the "leak" was in fact made to music journalists, but interestingly enough it was done 2 weeks ago (august 11).

Eh, I can't find the spoiler tag on here anymore, so I'll keep the last observation to myself. Hint: it has to do with the running time of one of the songs.

Reviewing before hearing - it's the new Trashing 30-Second Clips!

From here:

Ive read that the album feels a little overstuffed and a little to sporadic to be considered cohesive. However the album is definitely their best record since Ghost is Born...

The only pertinent info is via that Last.FM link from Kalle. If you dig deep enough, you can get tracklistings with running time (oh my - in southern belle accent with sarcasm).

It looks like the "leak" was in fact made to music journalists, but interestingly enough it was done 2 weeks ago (august 11).

Eh, I can't find the spoiler tag on here anymore, so I'll keep the last observation to myself. Hint: it has to do with the running time of one of the songs.

I'm going out on a limb here and say you called it a few pages back :yes

Asked one of the Last.fm listeners if they could share a link to the album. Ree-jected!

Sorry, but it's an advance copy of the album (we're a monthly music mag), and we're sworn to not leak it.

Added up the total run times of all the tracks and it looks like the album is around 55 minutes long.

Asked one of the Last.fm listeners if they could share a link to the album. Ree-jected!

I looked up the few listeners on Last.fm and noticed within the comments section that a few journalists shared it with their friends.

Not a big deal, but a bit ballsy if Wilco's team checks up on it.

I looked up the few listeners on Last.fm and noticed within the comments section that a few journalists shared it with their friends.

Not a big deal, but a bit ballsy if Wilco's team checks up on it.

Well...Sue has been known to make an appearance every now and then. Maybe the douches need to be worried.

I waited 9 months for my children to be born. I can hold out another month.

:D I plan to wait it out, too. What's a few more weeks?