anybody heard the entire record yet? I see on another board some folks have. I guess it's out there for the listening.

No one here has, as far as I have heard. What board has people who claim to have heard the whole thing?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, jeeze, here it comes- the end of speculation and the beginning of the love, the hate the petty bickering over minutae, the side-taking, the mudslinging...won't be long now folks...

You forgot to mention the bickering about the bickering.

It's all good, really. Kinda like garage sales. Sometimes you have to sort through a lot of junk to find some interesting stuff. I still find that Wilco fans generally have sane, honest, interesting things to say about the music. Most of the threads / posts around here are worth reading, imo.

Patiently waiting on the leak or the stream or the whatever....

Obviously, I, like many, would love to get my hands on the album as soon as it's available. However, the manner in which it's available right now is pretty sketch, and I don't like filling out surveys or giving out my cell #, so I guess I'll just have to wait for someone who has it to kindly offer a PM for those that want it.

On the other hand, I really enjoy my memories of having my laptop on my night table and listening to previous album streams around midnight when the group released it early on their website. I hope the group announces a similar stream soon.

Same here.

I find the language very interesting: a stream. Is a stream of a yet to be released album tougher to find on the net than a download link? I suppose both can be sent to friends in a private manner. Perhaps the people who have heard the stream can't capture it to make it into an mp3 file for the rest of us?

Record companies sometimes offer a stream to press. It would make sense because if the magazines want to make copy for a September issue they would need to hear the album now to make deadline. I bet it's out there in limited form. The album is probably being pressed at this very moment...