• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, there. I'm new to the site. Been following this threat for the past week or so, and I couldn't help but get on board. Very excited for the new album. Really looking forward to hearing some new stuff on tour; all the Solid Sound debuts sounded great. Thanks for all of the great info that's been posted in here over the past few days, and I'll do my best to add to that in any way I can.

Snap. Didnt know you could have the same name on here.

Yeah, the ellipse in your username was what got it allowed as a different username. You might want to capitalize it as TheAshtraySays, to make it more distinctive from the other ashtray.

And stop calling each other ellipses. :nono

Hey, there. I'm new to the site. Been following this threat for the past week or so, and I couldn't help but get on board. Very excited for the new album. Really looking forward to hearing some new stuff on tour; all the Solid Sound debuts sounded great. Thanks for all of the great info that's been posted in here over the past few days, and I'll do my best to add to that in any way I can.

Welcome! :cheers This is a great place.

Name changed. Now let's get this damn leak already!

Great. Now I feel old.

Back to the leak....

I really think it will stream soon. They've done that a lot, and I just gotta imagine they will for this. At least before the tour starts on 9/13. Sooner would be fine, of course. I have avoided listening to any actual songs online or live versions. I also want to hear the whole album (pun intended) intact / in sequence. But I would definitely listen to the stream or a copy thereof ahead of the real release. I totally get the "new CD" experience, but I'm pretty anxious to hear this.

Great. Now I feel old.

Back to the leak....

I really think it will stream soon. They've done that a lot, and I just gotta imagine they will for this. At least before the tour starts on 9/13. Sooner would be fine, of course. I have avoided listening to any actual songs online or live versions. I also want to hear the whole album (pun intended) intact / in sequence. But I would definitely listen to the stream or a copy thereof ahead of the real release. I totally get the "new CD" experience, but I'm pretty anxious to hear this.

Hopefully sooner than later. I get really impatient. Either way, been listening to the whole catalog in anticipation, already wore the GF out on "alright".

Searched The Internets for a few hours,there's no leak at the very moment except for some bogus stuff( if you find it with .zip,.rar. dont d/l its crap.

Using search engines i saw:

"the scene"(always the first)

o day releases

web based servers(rapid share and a few100 more)

b.torrent(incl. private trackers)

So tomorrow it's another day

Welcome! :cheers This is a great place.

Except some of us are real ellipses.