Rolling Stone Jeff

Would you consider the German Rolling Stone to be more or less prestigious than the American version. Keep in mind that the American Rolling Stone recently held a Garnier Fructis sponsored contest in which the winning band appeared on the cover...

Problem with this: For the first time ever, the German RS has released a magazine issue with two different covers. One with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers which is available at magazine stands, and one exclusively available to subscribers of the magazine. Sorry to everyone who I promised to grab a copy for, but I am unable to. And if I ever thought of subscribing to RS, this has so totally changed my mind now :realmad

http://www.rollingstone.de/das-heft/aktuelle-ausgabe/article113575/Ab-morgen-am-Kiosk-Die-September-Ausgabe-2011.html (that's the disclaimer on their website where they announce this sh*t)

Problem with this: For the first time ever, the German RS has released a magazine issue with two different covers. One with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers which is available at magazine stands, and one exclusively available to subscribers of the magazine. Sorry to everyone who I promised to grab a copy for, but I am unable to. And if I ever thought of subscribing to RS, this has so totally changed my mind now :realmad

http://www.rollingst...sgabe-2011.html (that's the disclaimer on their website where they announce this sh*t)

Damn, foiled! Sneaky German Rolling Stone...