Homicide, Life on the Streets. Actually I'm a little shocked it hasn't already been mentioned (at least I didn't see it). My hands down favorite show of all time.

Close seconds: Sopranos, The Wire, Ally McBeal, Hill Street Blues, St. Elsewhere, All in the Family, and of course The Munsters :)

anyone been watching episodes and web therapy??

My wife and I love Episodes.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they somehow muff it, I will have to go with Breaking Bad,

If it ends up being some sort of dream, a version of Hell, or anything super natural, I would consider that muffed.  But yeah I am inclined to agree with you.  

The only two shows I watch other than mindless comedies like Family Guy etc. are Dexter and Homeland. 

A friend of mine says homeland has pretty much already jumped the shark.  Never seen it myself.

My wife and I have been watching Breaking Bad. Into second season and finding it put together extremely well. Very entertaining.

The wife and I are in the same spot as you - great, great show. It hard trying to avoid information regarding the later seasons.

Rewatched a couple of episodes of Freaks and Geeks last night. Just confirmed what I already knew and stated:
Best Ever.

I read where Judd Apatow is/was involved in that. Along with what I'm reading on hear I am going to check it out.

Yep.

He produced it. And I think that Paul Fieg directed most, if not all of the episodes.

Also introduced to the world: Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, and a few other folks. Amazing cast. Amazing writing. Amazing everything.