New video: Sunloathe

Excerpt from the Columbia show review:

Oh, during the encore, Jeff mentioned that the band had been touring for about a year now in support of The Whole Love and for those who have been keeping track, there is one song off the record that the band has yet to play live. For a second, I thought we might actually get the debut of Sunloathe. But alas, Jeff quickly quashed that idea. He did, however, say that we should keep our eyes open this week for the release of a video for the song made by drum tech Nate Murphy (who, incidentally, was decked out in an amazing leisure suit and wig combination).

http://viachicago.org/topic/48376-wilco-%E2%80%94-91612-columbia-mo-outdoors-on-9th-street/?do=findComment&comment=1510698

Great Job! Beautiful Work!

One way to look at this is that the Romney's have actually bought the Sun. And that, in fact, the 99% only recieve a single Ray.

And, Ewoks still roam in Samuel P. Taylor Park State Park, Marin Co., CA.....

Odd...but with a certain...something.

Did I mention I thought it was odd?

Great Job! Beautiful Work!

One way to look at this is that the Romney's have actually bought the Sun. And that, in fact, the 99% only recieve a single Ray.

And, Ewoks still roam in Samuel P. Taylor Park State Park, Marin Co., CA.....

and I, I must be high .........