Tweedy on Tonight Show, Thursday, July 24

nice.  what song I wonder.

I'm betting he does "Summer Noon"...think they often do more than one & end up with a bonus one online- I'd pull for a dark horse here, "Honeycombed" which just blew me away in Baltimore (D.C. too, but especially the Baltimore version...& overall I preferred the D.C. interestingly enough...)

I missed it live...know it'll be available tomorrow, but... the web exclusive is "High As Hello" (great choice!!), & he did "Summer Noon" on the show proper then? Is that right?

(Long time lurker, first time poster)

Oh man, that performance of Summer Noon was just astounding. 

High as Hello was also really wonderful, but I was really itching to hear a live version of 'I'll Sing It'! For my money that is the best song that Jeff has written outside of Wilco.

Regardless, wonderful performances all around! Sincerely hope 'Tweedy' gets some airtime on other talk shows. 

I saw Tweedy live, and watched the Late Night clip. 

But I gotta say, it just makes me long for the album where Jeff plays all the guitars.  I've refrained from listening to the one-off songs so that I can hear the whole album when it comes out.  And the live versions just make me want to hear Jeff's take on all that guitar work.  These guys are fine, but...  

It's gonna be a long couple of months for me.