Mr Jeff Tweedy make an embrace of the sparkle with female double throat

It is fine spectacle to pleasure us for breakfast impact at start of week, no? Luscious ladies have the pout style and hairy attitude of Lady Agnetha in perfect mode!

I have shame that cameraman do not capture special boots of Mr Jeff Tweedy, but this all has demonstrate of full learning of ways from the ABBA and beloved Stig for sure.

Now there is almost no necessary for the future instruction lesson - I do not tell Mr Jeff Tweedy's grandmother to make a suck on my eggs, as we say in Sweden.

But research is habit of lifetime and there is always some fun in this past time through dark arctic nights, with a plus to spread learning to young members of Tweedy combo, so let us continue!

Welfare!

452824398.jpg

Okay...I admit it. I'm shallow.

I would rather my 'rock star heroes' not look like a rumpled, Associate Professor of Animal Husbandry.

I was kind of shocked at how rough Jeff looked on The Tonight Show. Guy looks to have gained 20-30 lbs. It's obviously been a really hard year for him and his family. Hopefully Sue will be well very soon, if she isn't already.

He looks a little over weight. I have a DVD from the making of 8 worlds collide [Neil Finn / Wilco / Ed O'Brien / Phil Selway yada yada yada].

Funny thing. Jeff explains he loves to run. Then they show him in singlet and shorts. Wasn't pretty.

He def looks older then he is because of his weight and his dishevelled look. 

I dunno. He looks about 46 about to turn 47, which I believe is exactly how old he is. If he shaved some, he would look younger, but what does he care? He's a rock star, for Christ's sake.

I think he looks like Jeff. Maybe a bit more ragged than when I saw him in Nashville, but whatev. 

I thought he looked fine of the Tonight show too. But honestly, as long as it's Jeff singing and playing and being awesome he could tattoo his face purple and I wouldn't flinch. 

I dunno. He looks about 46 about to turn 47, which I believe is exactly how old he is. If he shaved some, he would look younger, but what does he care? He's a rock star, for Christ's sake.

Exactly, the dude is a rock star that's been on the scene for nearly 30 years... He's not Bieber. 

Perhaps something more along these lines?  

78e8c9c97c29b23aa0d5da0073372ac7.jpg

I wouldn't dream of comparing Jeff to a 19 year old Bruce.

But damn...Jeff's looking like ME.

Tough crowd...

(Crow used to have a Geico Caveman as his avatar)

What make you think it' an AVATAR?