Free Roadcase 1.27.16 Portland ME

Heads up and apologies if already posted:

I received a "thank you for your support in 2016" email from WilcoWorld this afternoon, including link to free Roadcase.

made my day!

Got the e-mail while I was at work, and of course you can't download music off the internet on an iPhone, so thanks for the reminder!

Ya, I just downloaded it. Very nice! Needed a pick me up. Been sick from chemo session yesterday all day & the free download was a nice surprise. Good setlist!

Sorry to hear that, hope you're doing ok Chuck! 

Got the e-mail while I was at work, and of course you can't download music off the internet on an iPhone, so thanks for the reminder!

Sorry to hear that, hope you're doing ok Chuck! 

Thank you Cowboy Poet. Hope you are staying warm up there in the wilds of BC. It is colder than a witches whatever here in Seattle. I've decided that the literature about hell is wrong. It is actually freezing cold!

Hey Chuck, all the best.

thanks, hanging in. is kind of a double whammy with the holiday season. its pretty vicious but i'm still upright most of the time for now. reference note which i hope you all don't have to know: never a good sign when they put on the haz mat gear to mix the "cocktail". eesh!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...