Splice, A Game for Wilco Fans

Ok all, between political lunacy and the Christmas crunch and general wintertime blues, I think we are all in need of a little playful diversion. I hope you'll join me in playing and help create some ridiculousness for all of us to enjoy.

I call the game "Splice". To play, follow these simple rules:

1.) You play using only the words used in Wilco song titles. You may not use any entire title, with the exception of song titles that are only one word long, such as "Nope" or "Reservations".

2.) For now at least let's stick to using just two song titles. I might open it up more later, but for now, only two.

3.) Take parts of the two song titles and SPLICE them together to create a new song title. Who knows, maybe we will inspire Jeff to write an entire new song!

Like these:

I Am Trying to Break Your Arm

Random Reservations

I'm the Man Who Misunderstood

or the ever popular

Spiders (Nope)

Ok, have at it. Here's a site with a handy listing of Wilco song titles through the years (Thanks Ronen!) although it stops at The Whole Love so you'll need to get the newest song titles on your own. 

http://www.bemydemon.org/

I can't wait to see what you come up with!  :banana  :headbonk   Get busy!  :bee