Bands that you've seen more than you ever wanted to

I don't know about you, but there have been a couple of bands that, for a while, I kept stumbling on to, who always seem to be opening up for bands that I am actually GOING to see. These are bands that I maybe never had any desire to see. Or, maybe I did at one point, but they just keep showing up as openers and I never need to see them again -- but there they are!

Do you have these bands?

For me, there were 2 than I can think of off the top of my head:

The Slammin' Watusis -- a Chicago-based punk band with sax player. From 1989 to 1993 I probably saw them 3 or 4 times, opening for various bands that I was going to see.

Cornershop -- This was a band that I saw, for the first time, on purpose. I was, and still am, a big fan of their recordings. But, they are a deathly boring live band and have no need to ever see them again. But, again, they seemed to always be opening for bands that I was going do see. From 1994 to 1997 I saw them 4 or 5 times, only twice on-purpose. 

Avalon? I think I saw them there opening for ... Fishbone maybe, or the Surfers, or ...

Fishbone is one of the bands that I saw Flamin' Watusis opening for. In fact, I think that was the first time that I saw them.

I was coerced to go see Of Montreal once at The Bluebird in Denver. That was more than I ever want to see them again.

Oh god, my wife is a huge fan, I think we have most of their albums. I've never seen the appeal. 

I hate to say it, but Wilco has had some real stinkers as openers, and I've seen nearly all of them.

The last one was Royal Thunder in 2015. I saw them twice, and that was some aural torture.

Probably the most celebrated Wilco opener I've seen was the inexplicably popular Bon Iver. Kind of reminded me of the Sam Kinison routine about being buggered after death: "Hey, what's this shit? Oh, I don't believe this!"

And nalafej, I've seen Cheap Trick twice, and that was two times too many. A major disappointment.

Ratdog. They played a lot of festivals, so couldn't be avoided. They were ok in 96 with Johnnie Johnson on piano, but not great. Last time I won tickets to see them, around 2006, walked out on that show. Bill Walton was there, so at least it wasn't a total bust. If you like Grateful Dead songs, but wished they were played at a much slower pace with fewer guitar solos, Ratdog is the band for you.