• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B000FMGWRS.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V63550230_.jpg

Smile & LDN on there rule, but imo the rest of the album isn't nearly as good... not to say the rest sucks, but i got a bit tired of most of the record minus those 2 and like 1 or 2 others

Smile & LDN on there rule, but imo the rest of the album isn't nearly as good... not to say the rest sucks, but i got a bit tired of most of the record minus those 2 and like 1 or 2 others

Yeah, they'e certainly the best tracks on there. I really like the first half of the album then I get a bit bored with the formula. But it definately works on a summers day!

"Smile" - just passed me by... I'm not really one for summery pop though, it has to be said... too light and fluffy :)

Apparently the Roddy Woomble album got a 1 star review in Q this month! Final and conclusive proof, if any was needed, that Q have nothing of an substance to say.

"Smile" - just passed me by... I'm not really one for summery pop though, it has to be said... too light and fluffy :)

Apparently the Roddy Woomble album got a 1 star review in Q this month! Final and conclusive proof, if any was needed, that Q have nothing of an substance to say.

Q is just a fucking joke. I dont think ive ready a copy of that since they put Mel C (of all people) on the cover a couple of years ago. The only music mag I read - Uncut - is turning into a pile of shit aswell. There hasnt been a decent issue of it in months, ever since they changed to the new "look".

Yeah - I agree about UNCUT, since it's revamp I don't think I've read much in it at all and just glanced through the reviews.

I've subscribed to Harp the other day and waiting for that to start, plus I've started reading Plan B as well; makes me realised I know nothing about music! :)

plus I've started reading Plan B as well; makes me realised I know nothing about music! :)

Ive just checked out the Plan B website...Looks pretty interesting, so ive just ordered the current issue! :cheers