Now Playing. 14th August 2006.

sounds like an idea for a VC UK convention. Rich can't come, obviously :P

Oh... c'mon... I'll behave, I promise :)

h37163h03d1.jpg

First listen for me. It's entertaining.

I really, really like that... there's just something about it that really clicks for me.

NP for me, Tweedy solo compilation Oct 1999

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr. classical music snob is not allowed to use the word snoozer ;)

Is this all 700 years of classical music you were calling snoozy, or something specific you were wanting to sound ignorant about? :cheekkiss

np

B00005B367.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mice Parade: Mokoondi

Rich, you would love this if you haven't heard it. :music

No. He's invited . . . .

wicker_Howie_trapped_on_shoreth.jpg

wicker2.jpg

(this joke only makes sense if you've seen the wickerman, and if you haven't I don't want to explain the joke as it will ruin the film)

:lol

np

B00005B367.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mice Parade: Mokoondi

Rich, you would love this if you haven't heard it. :music

Onto it....

Is this all 700 years of classical music you were calling snoozy, or something specific you were wanting to sound ignorant about? :cheekkiss

lol, hey now, i've listened to my fair share of Classical in my day (took a couple classical music courses), just not something that interests me whatsoever anymore, sorry ;)

"That Bach record is ok but not up there with the new m. ward record imo. Probably will make it into my top 250 tho."

;)

exactly :cheers

It's a shame, b/c considering the bands Kyle loves -- Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Loscil, Clogs, et al -- he's basically already listening to (contemporary) classical music. You can't tell some people anything tho.... :cheekkiss

exactly :cheers

It's a shame, b/c considering the bands Kyle loves -- Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Loscil, Clogs, et al -- he's basically already listening to (contemporary) classical music. You can't tell some people anything tho.... :cheekkiss

lol, hey now, i have an appreciation for classical music, much like i do w/ the Blues, it's just not a style of music that i crave to listen to all too much. i listen to the Classical radio station sometimes when i need to chill out though :)

i mostly just am not a huge fan of listening to huge orchestra and really bombastic string type stuff, i dig the mellower and less abrasive stuff a lot.

how often do you really honestly listen to hip hop or say bluegrass yourself? ;)

^^ hoping to see The Advantage on Friday :dancing

They're in Detroit on the 20th. I think I'll go give them a visit.

Speaking of the Nintendo Rock genre, my friend sampled this odd band called the Protomen that dedicate their music by orchestrating a rock opera for Megaman. Have you heard any of it?