For me, just got home... new Ben Kweller waiting for me

Cool - you'll have to let me know what thats like mate. :yes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

h42563psg7m.jpg

I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Then again, I was more of a 'Love Below' fan than 'Speakerboxxx'. I can see those who prefer the latter could be disappointed in this, but I'm not.

As someone who generally hates hip-hop, I can honestly say that this will definitely be played again.

I can't actually say what it sounds like, not so much like the "Cab Calloway meets Outkast" that I was hoping for, but something else... just not sure what.

*jealous*

NP:

f60035vbbno.jpg

Somehow I managed to never hear this prior to today. :ermm

i haven't heard that for years, but i remember preferring it to the albums.

That Rogue Wave disc is awesome. I stll don't have the new one. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere and i keep forgetting to order it online.

NP- Fionn Regan - the end of history

loving this.

h36227p0pkv.jpg

After hearing all the discussion here on this one, finally checked it out. Loving it so far. Nothing groundbreaking IMHO, but still enjoyable and quite catchy. Although after listening to Roscoe, I had Rhiannon stuck in my head for the rest of the day :unsure

[edit: typo]

Edited by poonkorama
h36227p0pkv.jpg

After hearing all the discussion here on this one, finally checked it out. Loving it so far. Nothing groundbreaking IMHO, but still enjoyable and quite catchy. Although after listening to Roscoe, I had Rhiannon stuck in my head for the rest of the day :unsure

[edit: typo]

Ditto. Picked it up tonight, eventhough it only got a 6.8 on pitchfork. I would have snatched it up it it had gotten a 7.1 or better a few weeks ago, but it was on sale, so a 6.8 was acceptable.