• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought last night's episode was good but I'm more interested in next week's when we see what happened with the hatch. Looks like the monster is back too.

As am I, it's a Locke one too which is a good sign

maybe an old dead castaway will make it in the episode as well

I'm starting to realize it's got a similar vein to Lost [obligatory Lost reference] in that it's becoming clear that everyone is linked together somehow. I didn't pick up on it but I think the little girl from under the stairs is the same little girl the Asian guy rescued from the bus. That whole sequence where he stops time and walks into the scene with debris flying everywhere was so awesome.

I'm not watching any new shows - just sticking to Lost, The Office, My Name Is Earl, ER, and The Venture Brothers + whatever episodes of chopper/car/gene simmons reality shows I may catch.

Don't yell at me for changing the subject for a sec...

Has anyone else been watching Heroes? I'm really getting into that show.

my family is all into that show. my sister drools over that one guy, and my dad and i laugh at tha Hiro guy because he's so happy all the time.... :lol

Is the guy she drools over Milo Ventimiglia, aka Jess from Gilmore Girls? If so, count me in as a fellow drooler. I have a serious crush on him.

yep, Jess. (I can not spell that guy's last name). He's pretty good looking, though a bit too much like Conor Oberst for my taste...

I think this epsiode was low key - but full of interesting things. I also noticed that some of the others are dressed up - while the rest have on more causal wear.

So why has Ben lived there all his life?

Why were Sawyer and Kate doing that work if certain members of The Others were already doing it?

What are they going to do with the area they are clearing?

And what is the deal with The Others knowing about the other folks lives?

We knew there was an outside connection - because of the food drops - is this how Ben knows what is going on (tapes of the World Series), or does he himself travel to the outside world?

So why has Ben lived there all his life?

child of original Dharma team?

Why were Sawyer and Kate doing that work if certain members of The Others were already doing it?

Either some of the Others are being punished or got the short stick, or this is sitll some kind of psychological experiment (Sawyer's kiss is playing right into their hands) I still think they're being set up to "breed"

What are they going to do with the area they are clearing?

Nothing - someone just put their rocks in Boss Pickett's hole

And what is the deal with The Others knowing about the other folks lives?

They drugged their captives and got them to spill the beans without knowing it

We knew there was an outside connection - because of the food drops - is this how Ben knows what is going on (tapes of the World Series), or does he himself travel to the outside world?

I'd guess tapes. I really dont think the Others have the access that they claim. Otherwise, why are they still there? Unless they're hiding from someone.... :ermm

child of original Dharma team?

They drugged their captives and got them to spill the beans without knowing it

That's what I think - or something like that.

I think they get their information from someone/somewhere outside the island.

That's what I think - or something like that.

I think they get their information from someone/somewhere outside the island.

Dude, what are you doing talking about Lost in the official Nine/Heros/Party of Five topic :realmad

:pirate