Something else has been bugging me. We saw a couple totally new Losties when Locke and Charlie bring Eko back to the beach, which is fine because I know there are more survivors than the main characters, but what about Rose and Bernard? I loved those two and their great story. I wonder if they're coming back any time soon.

EDIT: Right after I typed this I went to one of the boards and the first post I clicked on was this:

"I searched, and am surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet...

They gave names to two more of the survivors! We met Paolo and Nikki last night. I thought it odd that they had so many lines in that scene on the beach. Especially since they could have easily used Rose and Bernard there. I really think we're going to be seeing more of these two... "

:lol

Rose and Bernard were a cool part of the early episodes, but I don't see those characters doing much to advance the plot any more.

Paolo and Nikke are a little more able bodied, and therefore more useful in exploring, fighting others, etc..

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched last week's episode before tonight's episode. I wonder if they shall ever show us how John got in the wheelchair.

Tonight seemed to be all about action.

I find it interesting that the people from the plane treat the others with malice and bodily harm - and the others do not treat them the same. I suppose this is an experiement. As I recall, Ben said they were going to be there for 3 weeks.

I wonder who the dude is that they appeared on the monitor at the very end of next week's preview?

You misspelled "Groundhog Day."

It's called Daybreak.

I find it interesting that the people from the plane treat the others with malice and bodily harm - and the others do not treat them the same.

That's not entirely true...that Ethan dude from Season 1 just about killed Charlie and roughed up Jack something fierce.

Another fine episode. I like how i'm getting some answers and yet enough questions to make me excited for next week.

Fick, who do you think is going to die? Man, I hope it's not Clarie's baby.

Fick, who do you think is going to die? Man, I hope it's not Clarie's baby.

apparently every major character who's been killed off has appeared on Regis & Kelly the next day, so if you want to know, check out the guest for next Thursday. If it's true, it does not make me happy.

apparently every major character who's been killed off has appeared on Regis & Kelly the next day, so if you want to know, check out the guest for next Thursday. If it's true, it does not make me happy.

where the hell on their site do you see the guests for next thursday?

I find it interesting that the people from the plane treat the others with malice and bodily harm - and the others do not treat them the same.

Dude, you remember what happened when they all first crashed there right?

So my question is - why are most of the main Others (exception is Ms. Klugh) seem to be hanging out at the Hydra Station these days and not in the main Other-ville on the big island? And I guess it's likely that the Others raiding party sailed from the little island to the Pela Ferry to steal the sailboat? I guess that's how they avoided Sayid and Jun - they came from ther water. But that means they have other boats I guess.

He was cleared of those charges, unlike Ana-Lucia and Libby

I was not aware of that he was cleared of the charges, but the equation states ARREST not CONVICTION so my equation could still technically be correct.

I wish the hatch would not have gone away - I liked that place. I would actually like to live in one of those. Wonder what happened to the food drops? Their shelter is now gone - unless they start using one of the other ones.

SO.....I'm guessing that the x-rays were of Ben's spine and he can't leave the island for the same reasons that Locke would be crippled again or Rose would have her cancer again?

I.E. there is some sort of healing power at work as long as they are on the island(s)?

And since the hatch has been blown to hell I guess the button wasn't so important after all?

I was not aware of that he was cleared of the charges, but the equation states ARREST not CONVICTION so my equation could still technically be correct.

True, though that would be awfully arbitrary and punitive to the show to fire an actor who was arrested and later cleared.

I'm still hoping he's just promoting something else.

'Lost' in a flash: Comments of the week

If you're a Lost fan but don't have time to read all 300 comments in this week's discussion, take note of these 12 (seen here unedited):

1. Ben said- "The sub is back, we have a situation". That's how they got on the boat in the first place- a submarine.

The "alien" in the preview for next week is a guy with an eye patch.

Also, Charlie is officially the dumbest person on the island. Someone put him out of his misery.

Posted by: jason | Oct 25, 2006 10:22:01 PM

2. So my question is if Sawyer's act of charity for his "daughter" is going to come back to bite him later. We know that the girl he was with knows all his moves so how do we know she isn't conning him herself. It'll be interesting to see if that leads anywhere.

Posted by: Matthew G | Oct 25, 2006 10:22:10 PM

3. I think those X-Rays were Locke's. the tumor might explain why he couldnt walk and was in a wheelchair in the flashbacks. maybe the others are trying to figure out how he's walking now when he really shouldnt be. Just a thought.

Posted by: JC | Oct 25, 2006 10:29:44 PM

4. OK, am I the only one who saw what appeared to be stigmata on the back of Desmond's hand?

Posted by: Lisa | Oct 25, 2006 11:20:01 PM

3. I think those X-Rays were Locke's. the tumor might explain why he couldnt walk and was in a wheelchair in the flashbacks. maybe the others are trying to figure out how he's walking now when he really shouldnt be. Just a thought.

how would they get Locke's X-ray?

Will Jack now do the logical thing - demand Ben releases Kate and Sawyer and fully discloses what the hell os going on on the island in exchange for surgical expertise? I doubt it.

The blonde Other is clearly not to be trusted (although she is damn hot). I see her using this as a chance to get rid of Ben, who we'll discover in retrospect wasn't so bad. And that the new broad in charge is actually the really dangerous one.

Yes - who is next to appear on the island? Bo and Luke Dukes cousins? And I think someone mentioned this - but where the heck are Rose and her husband?
...and who is the new couple? The guy using the bathroom in the hatch and the cute blonde girl?