pre-order Sunken Treasure @ Amazon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you wait to pre-order directly through wilcoworld Tweedy ultimately gets more money in his pocket. While I have not been a Wilco completist for a long time I guess if I had to give the money to someone I would want to give as much as possible to Tweedy himself.

what happened to the option to get all the tracks in audio too if you pre-order thru the wilcoworld website? now it's postcards of the posters. cool, sure, but so would be the audio option.

That was never supposed to be a preorder bonus. The tracks will be available to anyone who purchases the DVD.

I just got an email from Amazon saying that it would be delayed until Nov 1 (I had already preordered it there). I promptly popped over to Wilcoworld.net and preordered it to arrive on my doorstep Oct. 24.

Be aware.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are pleased to report that the following item will ship

sooner than expected:

Jeff Tweedy (Actor) "Sunken Treasure: Live in the Pacific

Northwest" [DVD]

This is me bragging that I already have it for reviewing purposes. Unfortunately, it skips during "Summerteeth." Otherwise, it's a solid DVD and worth all the pre-orders.

For those who want to know (I haven't had time to check it out yet), the extras are PC only. The press release also states that you'll be able to download the mp3s of the DVD using the DVD. That's a nice touch.