pre-order Sunken Treasure @ Amazon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder what the price will be on wilcoworld - and why can't I find any info about it besides the press release - not even on nonesuch?

yeah the whole lack of cover/info on nonesuch. Its all very strange. The my morning jacket dvd coming out around the same time already has a trailer up on the net. Im gonna be glad just to buy sunken treasure so I dont care if its poorly marketed, its just....curious.

I'll pre-order the Tweedy and MMJ discs, but this one too.

what's the setlist for the neko? - nevermind, i see it

1. Favorite 2. Outro With Bees 3. Behind The House 4. Ghost Wiring 5. Deep Red Bells 6. Knock Loud 7. Hex 8. Maybe Sparrow 9. Wayfaring Stanger 10. Furnace Room Lullaby 11. In California 12. Buckets Of Rain 13. Look For Me (I'll Be Around) 14. Alone And Forsaken

Edited by nicburto

I say cancel it and order it the day it comes out. I pre ordered the Wilco Book from Amazon, and a week after it came out, my order still hadn't shipped, and I had paid for overnight shipping. Customer service said that they were out of stock, but they were lying to me cause I canceled my order that day and reordered it with overnight shipping and got it the next day. So I think they take their time with the pre orders...

Availability: THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. If you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available

Huh. I pre-ordered yesterday, and my account still lists it, along with the Neko DVD, as an open order.

Huh. I pre-ordered yesterday, and my account still lists it, along with the Neko DVD, as an open order.

They probably realized selling it for 13 bucks was a bad business move, but the people who already bought it have to get it for that price.