Handshake Drugs

I'ma Wheel

The Late Greats

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Heavy Metal Drummer

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Shot In The Arm

Kingpin

Did people not like "Kicking Television"?

I'm the Man Who Loves You is the song I'm looking most forward to

So here's what people are sick of:

At Least That's What You Said

Hell Is Chrome

Spiders

Muzzle of Bees

Hummingbird

Handshake Drugs

I'ma Wheel

The Late Greats

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Heavy Metal Drummer

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Shot In The Arm

Kingpin

Did people not like "Kicking Television"?

i'm not sick of any of these. in fact, they could play anything and i'd be happy.

Hey, be grateful you have been lucky enough to see Wilco in concert and you sound like you are also going to see them this fall. I am still waiting for the boys to make it out here to the desert. I would be happy to hear ANYTHING they decide to preform.

when i saw that there was a thread called "please give it a rest", i figured it was about people who were constantly bitching about something about wilco shows.:hmm

i'm sure people like zebra, froggie, and others would kill for wilco to just come near them and play anything! while a surprise here and there would be fabulous, anyone that has ever seen wilco live knows that anything live by wilco is nothing short of spectacular. :rock

we now return to our regularly scheduled petty bitching... :yawn

apologies . . . clearly my mood is something others can do without

but, jesus, I've got to agree with thisyearsgirl, I'd just like to see wilco . . . don't really care if any of those aforementioned tracks appear or don't appear in any future Oz sets

JUST PLEASE TOUR HERE . . . soon [apologies for the caps but I happen to think it's justified]

apologies . . . clearly my mood is something others can do without

but, jesus, I've got to agree with thisyearsgirl, I'd just like to see wilco . . . don't really care if any of those aforementioned tracks appear or don't appear in any future Oz sets

JUST PLEASE TOUR HERE . . . soon [apologies for the caps but I happen to think it's justified]

Look, I'm so desperate to see Wilco play in Australia at the moment, that if they came out and played "Mandy" by Barry Manilow you wouldn't hear me complaining.

Look, I'm so desperate to see Wilco play in Australia at the moment, that if they came out and played "Mandy" by Barry Manilow you wouldn't hear me complaining.

agreed!

although 'Mandy' may be taking things a little far . . . no, on second thoughts, I'd take 'Mandy' too

:)

Guest tandylacker

Seems like there are not a lot of fans of AGIB on this board... It is their most recent album--not too strange they often play AGIB songs. Especially since they have Nels playing with them. He has to learn all those old songs...

For those that are tired of hearing certain songs in concert, you could always just quit going to so many Wilco concerts. Don't download any live Wilco music or buy and live Wilco CDs and I would imagine you would be fine. If you have the ability to see them many times a year, maybe cap it to just a couple times.

I would also imagine that a band that has been around for 10 years doesn't want to play some of those old songs anymore. They probably don't 100% remember how to play them or have never played them as a band anyway. With the current lineup that is.

La la la. :dancing

Seems like there are not a lot of fans of AGIB on this board... It is their most recent album--not too strange they often play AGIB songs. Especially since they have Nels playing with them. He has to learn all those old songs...

For those that are tired of hearing certain songs in concert, you could always just quit going to so many Wilco concerts. Don't download any live Wilco music or buy and live Wilco CDs and I would imagine you would be fine. If you have the ability to see them many times a year, maybe cap it to just a couple times.

I would also imagine that a band that has been around for 10 years doesn't want to play some of those old songs anymore. They probably don't 100% remember how to play them or have never played them as a band anyway. With the current lineup that is.

La la la. :dancing

Good point, tandy.

Here, here.

AGIB rocks.

guilloutine for new Kingpin and Handshake Drugs

Ok, so they didn't listen to me Saturday night

they played both of these stinkers, plus the IATTBYH histrionics that I almost listed before

luckily they gave me plenty of piss/beer breaks I guess

still other good ones on the setlist, fortunately -- plus Old Crow MS

I was thinking about this thread at the Louisville show last night. ALTWYS would have been on the top of my list, they may have played it at every show I've seen in the past two years. Last night it was one of the stand out's of a great show. Wilco has the ability to make it new again sometimes, Jeff was just killing that poor SG it really was spectacular. Also very sick of spiders, one of the guys I was with it was his first show, and that was all he could talk about all day, so I wanted them to play it for him. Just goes to show how subjective live music, music in general, art, etc. can be.