• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd so love to believe that they can do it again, but I'm skeptical. I checked out last season about halfway through. Just didn't have the same addictive qualities as prior seasons. Maybe someone will use a restroom this season!

A friend of mine just downloaded the first five episodes and I watched the first one... what has this world come to? I won't spoil it for any of you but I'll just say this...

Jack certainly has a taste for blood! :dance

Yeah, that was pretty bizarre. And that look he gave when the guy stabbed him in the shoulder was pretty hilariously bad.

Good Will Hunting, perhaps? He was the dickhead in the Harvard bar that liked apples.

He was also in Oz, I'm pretty sure, as O'Reilly's younger brother.

Yes and yes. Thanks, that was driving me crazy.

NYPD Blue

Never watched it.

I can't believe they dropped the bomb in hour 4. I can't believe Curtis is dead. They almost go over the top just to prove they are going to always go over the top.

Great great start to the season. This is the first one I've watched on tv. Watched the others on dvd...and what's the deal with the first four episodes already being out today on dvd. Are they going to do that after ever 4 episodes?

the first 4 episodes were certainly better than anything from last season. I'm just happy to be into 24 again--I was certain after giving up on last season that that show was over for me...