Does Wilco turn your kids gay ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some old standards missing from the list. Any bands out there you think would be offensive to Pastor Davies? I know they are not gay, but what happennd to the days of condeming Kiss, Ozzy, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Pistols etc...

I'm not 100% sure if he is looking for Gay bands or Homosexual bands. Example Poison is gay as hell, while Elton John is a homosexual.

i'm still debating whether this person is this clueless about music, and has therefore been led (most likely through joke emails) that some of these bands even go near the issue of sexuality one way or another...

or whether it's some sort of brilliant satire.

Yes he is being misled. Jesus General sent in the Ted Nugent Loin CLoth entry. and yes it looks like the thirdd time, but I don't really read all the posts here so sorry for posting it again.

So i didnt read through every comment but ive seen a lot wondering if its a joke - and if you look at the video on that site which has been replayed on youtube and college humor it looks like a low level internet comedian but i dont really get it, i think mainly because its too real, too obscure and isnt that funny anyway

:lol :lol :lol Might've known this wouldn't escape his eagle eye! :lol

The whole show was amazing. the highlights were "Spiders" (the old version), "Jesus, Etc;" (the one song where EVERY drunk shut up and sang :-P), "Acuff Rose", and "Dreamer in My Dreams" (both done completely unplugged.)

He was as funny as ever though tonight. The gay joke, impressions of audience members, taking requests from only people who raised their hand...Jeff was on fire.

I could've gone for "Wishful Thinking" though ::Sigh:: oh well :-)

The whole show was amazing. the highlights were "Spiders" (the old version), "Jesus, Etc;" (the one song where EVERY drunk shut up and sang :-P), "Acuff Rose", and "Dreamer in My Dreams" (both done completely unplugged.)

He was as funny as ever though tonight. The gay joke, impressions of audience members, taking requests from only people who raised their hand...Jeff was on fire.

I could've gone for "Wishful Thinking" though ::Sigh:: oh well :-)

Even if it means that you start sipping Seabreezes and walking mincingly, you've gotta figure a show like that makes it worth it, right? :wub

Now excuse me, I need to go put up some drywall in our garage. :pirate Where's my damned ballpeen hammer?

Even if it means that you start sipping Seabreezes and walking mincingly, you've gotta figure a show like that makes it worth it, right? :wub

Now excuse me, I need to go put up some drywall in our garage. :pirate Where's my damned ballpeen hammer?

Ahoy!!!

Coldplay doesn't even make the list. WTF is Metallica doing on that list? I think their gaydar may be off a bit... :brow

You're right, this guy has no gaydar at all.

For example: He strongly endorses The Right Brothers, but they look pretty gay to me. I bet the song about being in love with Ann Coulter is just a cover for their sinful lifestyle.

Edit: I just listened to The Right Brothers on iTunes. This may be the worst thing I have ever heard.

It is so obviously a joke. A half-assed one at that (pretty content-poor). The world amazes me sometimes.

Of course, it's a joke. Has anybody watched the video for "The Bible Says"? Would any serious Christian use "God hates fags" in the chorus or put "sodomy" in the lyrics to assess an affirmative message?

The guy is actually Jason Bolicki, a gay activist and director.

The Onion A.V. Club Thread

The Radar Online investigation