Wilco on the Radio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta station Dave 92.9 has awesome shows and great dj's, I've requested Wilco and heard Kamera and I'm a Wheel. And, on the Georgia State University station Album 88(.5) I caught the end of Wishful Thinking. I love when it happens :)

QUOTE(japan_4 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:00 PM) *

ive hard heavy metal drummer and im the man who love you over here in australia

what station??

triple J or one of the commercial ones?

nah triple j

I don't know if its satellite radio or what but I have noticed two different chipotles in 2 different locations (chicago and las vegas) that played unreleased wilco/jeff tweedy material. I can't remember the songs that Ive heard but I know one was jeff tweedy solo accoustic. To be honost, it totally made my day both times... I FUCKING LOVE CHIPOTLE!

I don't know if its satellite radio or what but I have noticed two different chipotles in 2 different locations (chicago and las vegas) that played unreleased wilco/jeff tweedy material. I can't remember the songs that Ive heard but I know one was jeff tweedy solo accoustic. To be honost, it totally made my day both times... I FUCKING LOVE CHIPOTLE!

I've been in Chipotle, and heard songs by the Minus 5 as well as stuff from the Chelsea Walls soundtrack.

i've heard when the roses bloom again in a chipotle. it was great.

I was just thinking today, and realized that I've only heard 3 Wilco songs on the Radio and it made me :-(. Anyone else have better luck?

I've heard "Can't Stand It", "California Stars", "Jesus, Etc;". Oddly, I've never heard HMD or Outtasite.

The only song of Wilco that I have ever heard on the Radio is Hand Shake Drugs.

Of Course...Dallas radio sucks the big suck.

Congrats on the radio show kickingtv2. I've also got a radio show here at school. I try to play Wilco every chance I get also. We've got AGIB and KT, but I selfishly wish we had YHF too. Do you get to bring in your own cds and play them on your show?

we get to bring in our own cd's, but pretty much all of my cd's are back at home and i have to wait until i go back to des moines until i can use my own music. having your own radio and being able to play whatever you want has to be the best job ever.....

I've heard Hummingbird, Heavy Metal Drummer (In several stores too), Hoodoo Voodoo (Some Candy Shop had it on a work cd too), Box Full of Letters, and Outtasite. All of those induce those jumping in the air "yes! i love this song!" moments.