Cold enough for ya?!

For maybe the 3rd/4th time only since mid-December it's finally feeling like a Denver winter. Today it got up to about 64 degrees. Some ice/snow actually melted. And for a fleeting few hours I remembered why I love this area.

It's been pretty brutally cold here for over a month. Sub-zero has been more the norm than the exception at nights and the sun has been playing hide-and-seek. What're ya gonna do..?

Yeah, currently 36 degrees out by a perma-frost frozen Siberian hell in my soul.

All the schools were closed today in Madison. Most of southern WI, I assume. It is now -8, and feels like -22.

On Friday, our super swore to us that we would have school today. We closed.

When I got home I think it was in the high teens, maybe less, which is still warmer than a lot of you guys, but St. Louis winters are supposed to be mild to unseasonally warm. It's snowing now, just to add to my misery.

12 F. here in Kingston. (NY, not Jamaica.)

i live in the UP of michigan, it's been a constant -5/-10 with like a -35 wind chill

Jeezus H. Christ man ! And to think I was bitchin...todays high 8, low -4 wind chill around -5 to -10 all day.

The bad part is it's gonna be no higher than 15/16 F for at least the next week. :omg