Well I really like both songs. I think Two is a slightly odd choice for the lead off single but its still a great song. Looking forward to this record even more now after hearing these tracks.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I really like both songs. I think Two is a slightly odd choice for the lead off single but its still a great song. Looking forward to this record even more now after hearing these tracks.

Where can I hear it?

I am selling some photos of Jeff and on me Ebay, along with the poster Jlackey made - I hope to get a hundred or so for them.

Johnny did a poster of you and Jeff?

91.9FPK Listener Appreciation Concerts!

91.9WFPK presents the 2007 Listener Appreciation Concerts at the W.L. Lyons Brown Theatre, Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19. Doors open at 6:30PM, Shows start at 7PM.

Here's what's on the lineup:

Friday - moe., Angelique Kidjo, Keller Williams, Martin Sexton and special guest The Nightwatchman (Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine)

Saturday - Ryan Adams, Vietnam, Suzanne Vega, Charlie Louvin, and Paula Cole.

Tickets are on sale now at The Kentucky Center. Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 584-7777 or 800-775-7777.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.15.07 Keswick Theatre Glenside PA

05.16.07 Ulster Performing Arts Center Kingston NY

05.17.07 Metropolitan Theater Morgantown WV

06.05.07 Salisbury Festival Salisbury 0

09.01.07 moe.down - Snow Ridge Ski Area Turin NY

91.9FPK Listener Appreciation Concerts!

91.9WFPK presents the 2007 Listener Appreciation Concerts at the W.L. Lyons Brown Theatre, Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19. Doors open at 6:30PM, Shows start at 7PM.

Here's what's on the lineup:

Friday - moe., Angelique Kidjo, Keller Williams, Martin Sexton and special guest The Nightwatchman (Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine)

Saturday - Ryan Adams, Vietnam, Suzanne Vega, Charlie Louvin, and Paula Cole.

Tickets are on sale now at The Kentucky Center. Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 584-7777 or 800-775-7777.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:-O

Oh well, he may not be playing after all and I've got the Arcade Fire show this weekend, anyway. :dancing

Every time I see this thread bump up I'm all excited because I think it's leaked and I'm about to go track it down, but alas it hasn't. Anyway I've probably just done that to someone else now

Every time I see this thread bump up I'm all excited because I think it's leaked and I'm about to go track it down, but alas it hasn't. Anyway I've probably just done that to someone else now

:D

Yes, you just did.