He hurt his arm while skateboarding a couple of weeks ago. He's not playing at the moment, but that won't be the case for the later dates.

FWIW, the Kingston show over at http://www.ryanadamsarchive.com is insanely good, Neal Casal does a great job handling the guitar all by himself and the dude playing piano added a lot (forgotten his name, Jamie something - produced Easy Tiger).

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hurt his arm while skateboarding a couple of weeks ago. He's not playing at the moment, but that won't be the case for the later dates.

FWIW, the Kingston show over at http://www.ryanadamsarchive.com is insanely good, Neal Casal does a great job handling the guitar all by himself and the dude playing piano added a lot (forgotten his name, Jamie something - produced Easy Tiger).

I didn't know that! He did have some time off after he'd broken his wrist falling off the stage in Liverpool - hope he's not had aggravated that...

right - I am waiting for the show I was at to pop up.

Just moved to Denver 2 months ago and saw that he was playing Red Rocks just the other day. Is he saying when he's expectiong be back playing? I was pretty excited about that until I saw that MMJ is opening for Dylan there in July!

Just moved to Denver 2 months ago and saw that he was playing Red Rocks just the other day. Is he saying when he's expectiong be back playing? I was pretty excited about that until I saw that MMJ is opening for Dylan there in July!

Carved in Stone Concert: Ryan Adams with Devotchka, Old 97's, Jesse Sykes & the Sweet Hereafter

Friday, August 3, 2007

Red Rocks Amphitheatre

Doors: 6:00 | Show: 7:00 pm

from my intrepid upstate reporter I learned Ryan was not nearly as cheery and talkative at the Kingston show as in Morgantown. Also learned

he's playing a June date in Burlington VT .... if that happened to be the same weekend (but not the same night) as the Wilco Shelburne show I'd be pretty damned happy.

Just got two reserved floor seats for the Detroit show at the Gem -- stumbled upon a musictoday presale. It was not on RA website last night, but was there this morning when I checked (I think it's now sold out of presale tix).

Man, it's hard to keep up with this stuff! But at least I'm in the door.

Just got two reserved floor seats for the Detroit show at the Gem -- stumbled upon a musictoday presale. It was not on RA website last night, but was there this morning when I checked (I think it's now sold out of presale tix).

Man, it's hard to keep up with this stuff! But at least I'm in the door.

damn i did not even know their was a presale. well hopefully i'll be able to get tickets tomorrow.

Ticketmaster locked me out at 9:59 because I was refreshing too much...fantastic. :realmad

edit: Fucking dumb...just missed the presale yesterday, and today Ticketmaster locks me out when they go on sale, so I end up in the middle ofr the venue. Sigh, my first RA experience is not shaping up well.

/rant

Ticketmaster locked me out at 9:59 because I was refreshing too much...fantastic. :realmad

edit: Fucking dumb...just missed the presale yesterday, and today Ticketmaster locks me out when they go on sale, so I end up in the middle ofr the venue. Sigh, my first RA experience is not shaping up well.

/rant

i got shut out on tickets :realmad. i will already start begging for an extra if anyone has one for the gem.

I can't find where tix go on sale for the 6/19 Chicago show. Does anyone know if it's through Ticketmaster or the venue? I'm really worried that I'm going to get shut out and not get a ticket for this one because of the lack of details and the small size of the venue. I'm starting to think I might try to get tix to MN just in case....

Any thoughts?

I can't find where tix go on sale for the 6/19 Chicago show. Does anyone know if it's through Ticketmaster or the venue? I'm really worried that I'm going to get shut out and not get a ticket for this one because of the lack of details and the small size of the venue. I'm starting to think I might try to get tix to MN just in case....

Any thoughts?

nothing yet.