Now playing March 2007

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother responding to me?

Keeping hope alive, I guess. Plus, I like the way it makes the fanboys and girls act like they have sand in their vaginas. You would have thought I killed bambi or something of the like.

In the end, who cares what I think, so just let me be. If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to me. Why waste your time? Obviously nothing you have to say will change my opinion and nothing I say will change yours. Do my words harm you so deeply that you feel compelled to respond to me in such a snotty way? Do I call you out like this? Do I call into question your judgement? What harm do my words cause? Really, how have I harmed you?

Unless I am personally attacking you, get over it and grow up. I don't have the same opinion as you do. The world will still be here tomorrow and will not end because you don't agree with me. Right? Don't take my opinions so personally.

Keeping hope alive, I guess. Plus, I like the way it makes the fanboys and girls act like they have sand in their vaginas. You would have thought I killed bambi or something of the like.

In the end, who cares what I think, so just let me be. If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to me. Why waste your time? Obviously nothing you have to say will change my opinion and nothing I say will change yours. Do my words harm you so deeply that you feel compelled to respond to me in such a snotty way? Do I call you out like this? Do I call into question your judgement? What harm do my words cause? Really, how have I harmed you?

Unless I am personally attacking you, get over it and grow up. I don't have the same opinion as you do. The world will still be here tomorrow and will not end because you don't agree with me. Right? Don't take my opinions so personally.

:lol

all that for two words the other guy typed, somebody here is troubled by what others think, and it isn't aricandover.

trust me, there isn't anything you could do to harm me. I really couldn't care less what you think of any album, let alone this one. I was just asking a simple question. christ, talk about someone getting sand in their vagina.

blah, blah, blah...

wow. seriously, dude, you're probably a little jumpy about posting something negative about wilco on a wilco message board... but calm down. it'll be ok. if it makes you feel any better, i really really really dislike loose fur.