Rank the Wilco albums

Based on what I know about it so far, I expect Schmilco will appear last on my list once it is released. Perhaps there will be a surprise with its release that will change my view, but for now I'm going with the following, with a spot for Schmilco reserved at the bottom:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

Yes, I would agree schm is doomed for the bottom of your list given its current chronological order.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

After seeing the announcement of Wilco Schmilco, looking at the cover, reading the release date, and hearing two songs so far, I have to believe that once Sept 9th comes around, there's no way I'll rank the Wilco albums in any order other than this:

AM
BT
ST
YHF
AGIB
SBS
WTA
TWL
SW

WS

After seeing the announcement of Wilco Schmilco, looking at the cover, reading the release date, and hearing two songs so far, I have to believe that once Sept 9th comes around, there's no way I'll rank the Wilco albums in any order other than this:

You and Beltmann are thinking the same way it seems

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

WS

In any situation or on this particular thread? I mean, if I wanted to rank them alphabetically, I would take a totally different approach.

You and Beltmann are thinking the same way it seems

That'll happen when two listeners are objectively correct.

Still, I've given my list more thought. While there's no doubt that AM tops the list, I really had to think about the overall order, making sure it was accurate and that I hadn't overlooked anything. This will probably change in the future, but today I'm going to submit the following:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

That'll happen when two listeners are objectively correct.

Still, I've given my list more thought. While there's no doubt that AM tops the list, I really had to think about the overall order, making sure it was accurate and that I hadn't overlooked anything. This will probably change in the future, but today I'm going to submit the following:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

You know, we've had enough of flip-flopping in this country to last me a lifetime. Have some resolve, damn it. Stick to your principles. When you wake up tomorrow it better read like this:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

You know, we've had enough of flip-flopping in this country to last me a lifetime. Have some resolve, damn it. Stick to your principles. When you wake up tomorrow it better read like this:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

You of all people should know the rightful order is:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA

TWL

SW

Ah, the internet.

I remembered my password. The simplest version of a password that's gotten very complex, sort of like this tiny corner of the Internet. I suspect the board software works much better these days.

1 Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

2 Summerteeth

3 Being There

4 The Whole Love

5 A Ghost Is Born

6 Sky Blue Sky

7 AM

8 Wilco (the Album)

9 Star Wars

Nope. Wrong. But that's ok. I was wrong on this thread once too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without reference to punctuation or spacing, I humbly present my listing:

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot 

Wilco (The Album) 

A Ghost is Born

The Whole Love

Summerteeth

Being There 

Sky Blue Sky 

Schmilco 

Star Wars 

Without reference to punctuation or spacing, I humbly present my listing:

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Wilco (The Album)

A Ghost is Born

The Whole Love

Summerteeth

Being There

Sky Blue Sky

Schmilco

Star Wars

There's only one correct answer and it starts with the one missing from your list.

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

W(TA)

TWL

SW

Schmilco

Oh man. Not only are people wrong, but they're interpreting an album they haven't heard.

:lol

There's only one correct answer and it starts with the one missing from your list.

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

W(TA)

TWL

SW

Schmilco

Oops! I was too busy counting the letters that I forgot to add in the one with two at the bottom.