Selling out and....no no - I just keeeeding.

that album was played constantly by my friends at school and really grew on me. its pretty great. also if you want to hear a pretty "different" side of midlake i suggest one of their earlier albums Bamnan and Silvercork... its has some great stuff on it as well.

There's only a couple of us round here who think it's bollocks, and I'm one of them :)

Boring, boring fleetwood mac covers...

Ya, I know. I had you in mind when I wrote that, and the discussions within "Now Playing" in regards to TVO.

However, you inadvertently turned me onto the Twilight Sad, (who are brilliant BTW) so I don't allow your failure to recognize Midlake as being terrific to affect my opinion of your taste .

:P

Oh dear lord no

I liked it. I must have missed out on the VC discourse on the topic, but it got quite a few spins in my car stereo on road trips. But then again, I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan, so it sounded pretty to me. :thumbup

Ya, I know. I had you in mind when I wrote that, and the discussions within "Now Playing" in regards to TVO.

However, you inadvertently turned me onto the Twilight Sad, (who are brilliant BTW) so I don't allow your failure to recognize Midlake as being terrific to affect my opinion of your taste .

:P

:lol :thumbup

I liked it. I must have missed out on the VC discourse on the topic, but it got quite a few spins in my car stereo on road trips. But then again, I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan, so it sounded pretty to me. :thumbup

I'm a huge Mac fan as well!

Apart from Roscoe which I will admit rules, the Midlake album just didn't do anything for me...

"Hypnotized" is a fantastic Fleetwood Mac song.

• 11 months later...
until they ran away with Dish.

You made me snort with laughter. Unattractive, but fortunately I was alone.

At least now I understand why TMM isn't managing Spoon anymore. Thanks for the clarification. :thumbup

But then again, I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan, so it sounded pretty to me. :thumbup

I bought their early years box set for my mom years ago, turns out she hated it, and is one of the best sounding box sets I've ever heard......................early Stones feel, I had know idea that the Mac actualy had a great band at one point!