Enjoy. :cheers Maybe I should travel and catch some low-hanging fruit, myself. The OSU Alumni Assn politely informed me recently that my ticket application for the Wisconsin game was denied due to overwhelming demand. Its not unusual to get bumped to a crappier game, but I think this is the first time I got shut out altogether for the season. Guess I don't donate enough $.

Any tix for ANY games at Camp Randall are a bloody fortune on Stub Hub or eBay right now... and I don't see that changing unless they drop a few games.

Here's to high ticket prices all year and a Big10 championship!!

Purdue is likely to be next on my journey, as their tix are still reasonable.

Perhaps Iowa after that...

Michigan State...

Indiana...

Minnesota... (although I wish they played outdoors instead of in the TwinDome)

Penn State will be the longest drive, I think.

Illini?? whatever...

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe they're worthy of votes, though I'm not surprised (or upset) that they've dropped out of the top 25. If they look better this week they might even break back in.

I believe the sentiment of MJHutch may have been if Michigan are still receiving votes for #1 in the Nation, then those people should have their privileges revoked.

I wholeheartedly agree....

I hate USC as much as anyone, but they are definitely worthy of #1 votes at this point....

Go Badgers.

I believe the sentiment of MJHutch may have been if Michigan are still receiving votes for #1 in the Nation, then those people should have their privileges revoked.

But they are not receiving such votes, and that was quite clearly not his sentiment.

But they are not receiving such votes, and that was quite clearly not his sentiment.

Let me make this crystal clear: Anyone who voted Michigan as one of the top 25 teams in the country after the loss to App State should no longer be allowed to vote in the polls. As much as it pains me to say this, Michigan is not one of the top 25 teams in the country at this point. They do not have enough talent at LB and CB/S to hang with any team with speed. Unless Henne improves his accuracy and starts looking to his second and third options, the offense will only be productive as long as Mike Hart does not get injured. The coaching staff, specifically DeBoard and English, needs to be more unpredictable in its play calling.

This weekend will tell a lot about this team. If Michigan can beat Oregon convincingly, I will hold out some hope for a pretty good season. A Big 10 championship, beating tOSU, and a Rose Bowl victory used to be the measuring stick for a truly great season. If all that happens this year, it will only be a pretty good season, because this team, and its fans, will still have to live with the memory of September 1, 2007.

If they lose to the Ducks, I don't know what I will do. I can't stand the thought that U of M might go 0-4 since Bo died.

Oh, and just let me say

Go Blue!

goblue.jpg

MJHutch.... First I want to say that I am sorry you had to witness that... It was ugly for me to watch, and I am not a Michigan fan.

I went to the Northwestern - Nevada game, and I can say that neither team really looked good.

4 points down with only 1:12 left, many fans headed for the gates... My cousin and I started that way but decided to grab some open benches near the gate and watch the final minute... because we DID pay to go to the game today, even if it was half of face value.

The 'Cats finally pulled it out!! With a STELLAR 4Q drive .

Honestly, it was the strangest thing I have seen in many years of watching football. It was reminiscent of John Elway era Broncos game ending drives of the 80s.

THEN, the D game up with a big sack with under :10 left, and then Nevada called a timeout lwaving :04 oin the clock, and the 'Cats replied with ANOTHER sack for a safety!!

Trust me when I say that they did NOT look good until that drive (well, there was one 70+ yard breakaway run...)

If they ONLY watch the game film of that play, and the last 1:12, they will know exactly how to approach their future games.

I think so.

I doubt it. Despite getting spanked yesterday, I think Notre Dame has found themselves a quarterback. I hate to say it (because I loathe Notre Dame) but Clausen looks pretty good already, and he'll only get better. I certainly won't be putting any bets down on Michigan next week.

Notre Dame goes 0-2 and the haters come out.

However it is bad when they get beat by a team coached by it's mascot.

It's gonna be a long year. ND could easily be 2-6 after 8 games. :ohwell

I gotta put in a word for my Sooners.

Coming into the season the question marks were the linebackers and a redshirt freshman quarterback. Both have been outstanding, first in a drubbing of North Texas and yesterday beating Miami 51-13. :worship

The next big test is Texas, and considering the way the Longhorns have played so far, UT should be scared, very scared. If the Sooners pull off a win at the Cotton Bowl, a national title run is likely.

{BFEC814A-124C-4178-B88E-4693B2D9E830}.pobj.MINI.jpg