• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still shaking my head about OSU's 3rd sting QB getting arrested for soliciting a prostitute in the parking lot of Kroghetto down on on 6th and High. I'm not really sure what to think of this "scandal". Personally, I really don't care so much that he was looking for a hooker. Its more of a WTF moment in the sense that, dude, you're on the frigging football team and have already seen a fair amount of playing time as a freshman. Did he not get the memo that he probably doesn't have to, you know, pay for it? Oh well.

Methinks its all an ingenious plan for use later on in his career after he becomes the star starting QB and they can use this embarrassing tidbit during the sepia-toned video montage with touching music as OSU awards him the Troy Smith Overcoming Adversity and Growing As a Person AwardTM as they gear up for a potential Heisman push for him. That is, assuming this isn't a Maurice Clarett Tip of the IcebergTM event. :unsure

I'm still shaking my head about OSU's 3rd sting QB getting arrested for soliciting a prostitute in the parking lot of Kroghetto down on on 6th and High. I'm not really sure what to think of this "scandal". Personally, I really don't care so much that he was looking for a hooker. Its more of a WTF moment in the sense that, dude, you're on the frigging football team and have already seen a fair amount of playing time as a freshman. Did he not get the memo that he probably doesn't have to, you know, pay for it? Oh well.

Methinks its all an ingenious plan for use later on in his career after he becomes the star starting QB and they can use this embarrassing tidbit during the sepia-toned video montage with touching music as OSU awards him the Troy Smith Overcoming Adversity and Growing As a Person AwardTM as they gear up for a potential Heisman push for him. That is, assuming this isn't a Maurice Clarett Tip of the IcebergTM event. :unsure

I will refrain from piling on due to the off-season mis-deeds of some Wolverines, but seriously, WTF is wrong with this dude. Of all of the crimes a tOSU football player could be arrested for, solicitation and pandering would have been the last one that I would have expected. I guess the pick-up line "I play for the Sweater Vest" just doesn't cut it with the Tri-Delts anymore.

Of all of the crimes a tOSU football player could be arrested for, solicitation and pandering would have been the last one that I would have expected.

Yeah, me too. I think the general reaction around Columbus has been "Huh? WTF??" I thought I had seen it all regarding player misconduct/arrests, but this is a new one. :lol

I will refrain from piling on due to the off-season mis-deeds of some Wolverines, but seriously, WTF is wrong with this dude. Of all of the crimes a tOSU football player could be arrested for, solicitation and pandering would have been the last one that I would have expected. I guess the pick-up line "I play for the Sweater Vest" just doesn't cut it with the Tri-Delts anymore.

Remember Larry Harrison?

Yeah, me too. I think the general reaction around Columbus has been "Huh? WTF??" I thought I had seen it all regarding player misconduct/arrests, but this is a new one. :lol

Mostly because I would assume that 90% percent of frat girls would do anything to sleep with an OSU football player. So it's like "Man, WTF? Just walk down Indianola, seriously."

#4 is higher than OSU probably deserves right now, but the O seems to be gaining confidence each week.(and the D is nasty) I've been a doubter so far this season, but if this team keeps improving, who knows?