Just wondering...how much longer before the Irish fanatics start calling for Charlie Weis' head on a stick. My guess...not long.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sure would look a lot different from its current location.

:lol Yeah, I get your drift. This is getting dangerously close to Gerry Faust territory now. :barf

Be thankful the Hogs have the stupidest coach in the country. Not taking anything away from your boys, but Nutt is a moron.

Pigsooie....you know this Tiger fan is a little bias, but there looked to be some home cookin during the 4th quarter. Quite a few questionable calls.

We've got Darth Visor coming into Death valley next Sat and if we can win that and beat Tulane in NOLA and FLA can win their next two....Sat Oct 6th is going to be one helluva game. One helluva game that i have a great ticket to!

We've got Darth Visor coming into Death valley next Sat and if we can win that and beat Tulane in NOLA and FLA can win their next two....Sat Oct 6th is going to be one helluva game. One helluva game that i have a great ticket to!

For the life of me, I can't figure out why SC is ranked so high. Sure, they beat Georgia, but they've proved to not be much. I think they are in for a reality check this weekend. Blake Mitchell is going to have a hell of day.

What makes you so sure? You aware that Charlie Weis is white, right?

If your name isn't Lou or Ara, you've already got two strikes before you ever take the field. Trust me on this.

whowantstobeaballcoach.jpg

:lol. WVU used to run draw plays on third and goals from the nine, the running back would promptly fall flat on his face and then we'd miss the field goal. I feel your pain. I assume Nutt is pretty much toast at the end of this year, provided they don't win out.

--Mike

I just got back from Fayetteville. Damn do we suck. Arkansas had nearly 500 yards of offense, and scored one touchdown(13 points). I hate Houston Nutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a graduate and fan of Kentucky for the past 20+ years, I can say that I have seen my share of poorly coached football games involving UK. Yesterday's game was one of those. But this time it wasn't Kentucky's coach with the coaching issues. Sorry 'bout that, but it doesn't sound like you'll be the one bringing brownies to the Coach Nutt Fan Club meeting next week anyway. :realmad

Rich Brooks ain't over the hill yet. I'm starting to be a believer!

I keep telling myself that Michigan will beat ND, run the Big 10, go to Pasedena and win the Rose Bowl. Oh, and Bush will get us out of a politically stable Iraq, universal healthcare will be provided by the federal government with income and payroll tax deductions and no increase in the deficit, and that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny exist.

Go Blue!

goblue.jpg

After two weeks, my delusions dreams still live on.