Letters to Santa

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if she's scared of dolphins, she is awesome.

Alison, I'm cracking up right here at my desk!

I always like the parts of judging when she does the men's-magazine chest-out thing, then the fashion-y hunched shoulders. Or raises one eyebrow just one millimeter and then says "See? See what I did there? See the difference?"

Alison, I'm cracking up right here at my desk!

I always like the parts of judging when she does the men's-magazine chest-out thing, then the fashion-y hunched shoulders. Or raises one eyebrow just one millimeter and then says "See? See what I did there? See the difference?"

:yes I love the "smiling with your eyes" demonstrations!

has anyone else noticed that when it comes to the last two girls and Tyra only has one remaining photograph in her hands and that the girl who's name she does not call must immediately pack her bags and leave is always the girl closest to the camera/the one standing to Tyra's left? Everytime, watch tonight, you'll see. 45 minutes and counting!

EDIT: i can't believe they sent Heather home. boycott!

Looks like the auction is on, but the limit is now 20 people. Wasn't it 30 in the past? Could be a typo since the date is wrong.

http://www.secondcity.com/news.php?id=631

Auction Items Announced for Letters to Santa Benefit!

The Second City That Never Sleeps: Letters to Santa 24-Hour Benefit has announced auction items for this year's event on December 3 - 4 beginning at 7:00pm in The Second City e.t.c. Theatre (1608 N Wells, 2nd Floor of Piper's Alley).

Auction Items include:

* A Schubas' VIP pass, which gets a person and a guest into any non-sold out show at Schubas anytime for as long as Schubas exists or until they lose it.

* Autographed original lyrics from Iggy Pop and the record "The Weirdness."

* A day in the studio with Steve Albini at Electrical Audio.

* A private concert in your home for you and 19 friends from Jeff Tweedy.

* A hand-made knitted purse made with guitar strings from Jeff Tweedy from that night's performance.