• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish he'd put as much dedication and effort into acting. Here is an example of where his script is full of plot holes and bullshit, yet I really believe he is a mentalist - it's great! He needs John Sweeney to give him some verbal. John Sweeney is the only interviewer I've seen who approached these people in the right frame of mind and manner -

I posted this up in the Now Watching thread - sorry, I thought it WAS Cruise's latest movie.

His deluded ramblings made me think it was a trailer to a Magnolia spin-off, where instead of being taught to "worship the c*ck" we were actually staring at one, and being told to worship L. Ron instead.

I've never known anyone to talk for ten minutes without actually saying anything meaningful. He kept on blabbling about this mystical 'it' and if we don't know, or get, 'it' then we need help.

Also, when driving past an accident I often think that I'm the only person who could help the situation. Stupid doctors and paramedics, what could you ever do with your earthling medicine and skills?

He needs John Sweeney to give him some verbal. John Sweeney is the only interviewer I've seen who approached these people in the right frame of mind and manner -

Ah, typical Englishman abroad, when you don't understand the natives just talk slower and louder. Message received - job done.

I think he should be applauded for having strong beliefs and the guts to stand by them.

agreed. NOTHING better than listening to Christians or people who have Christians in their family bag on Scientology. HAHAHHAAHAHAHA

Go take another communion and eat the flesh of the savior and drinkith his blood. then fucketh off.

agreed. NOTHING better than listening to Christians or people who have Christians in their family bag on Scientology. HAHAHHAAHAHAHA

Go take another communion and eat the flesh of the savior and drinkith his blood. then fucketh off.

Well played sir.

:jerkit

I think IRDB's point, which could have been made more artfully, was that an atheist doesn't see that much difference between a devout Scientologist and a devout Christian when it comes to the "batshit insane" accusations.

Logorrhoea or logorrhea (Greek λογορροια, logorrhoia, "word-flux") is defined as an "excessive flow of words" and, when used medically, refers to incoherent talkativeness that occurs in certain kinds of mental illness, such as mania.

I don't know anything about Scientology, but Tom Cruise seems a bit tetched these days.

yeah, he had me until 'fucketh off'. artfully.

Seriously. I mean, put a little imagination into it. "Fuckest thou off," for example, or "off now must thou fuck."

Or better still: "Fuck along, now."

I think IRDB's point, which could have been made more artfully, was that an atheist doesn't see that much difference between a devout Scientologist and a devout Christian when it comes to the "batshit insane" accusations.

well, when you get 'christians' like kent hovind using 'science' to make his point, then you're right - there isn't much difference. but, i can't see much else that is similar in terms of how they 'justify their belief', and I see justification thing as the central thing to all religion - and i say that from the point of a devout agnostic.

yeah, the scientology thing isn't the reason i find him to be a bit batshit. on a side note, i read an excerpt from that banned book on him that insinuates he and rebecca demornay actually did it on that train scene.

That scene is etched in my memory, and reenacted on a late night train somewhere in England.